Democrat Maxine Waters Claims That Trump Supporters "Are Training Up In The Hills Somewhere" Coordinating An Attack If Trump Loses. (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_k1j_PGrg8

Are any of you Trump supporters training up in the woods somewhere coordinating an attack?
Sure . . ."they" are off training in those Kattrina era FEMA camps for re-educating wrong-headed citizens.

Where did all the proovably violent Antifa and BLM rioters train? And what plan did DOJ have for protecting the public from them?
I think she needs a cognitive test too. That is some stupid shit.
I protest.
Maxine is trying to knock Shiela Jackson Lee off of the pedestal of being “the biggest idiot in Congress”.
Those lucky bastards. We have to do all our training in the flat lands here in 100 degree heat with no shade.
I believe she's a hunert percent right. Win or lose trumpfs brown shirts will try and destabilize and take over the country all funded and armed from Russia. Laugh it up till they come for you.
I believe she's a hunert percent right. Win or lose trumpfs brown shirts will try and destabilize and take over the country all funded and armed from Russia. Laugh it up till they come for you. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Dang nabbit! There's a uniform requirement?!?
Do you have to show ID to get a shirt, like you do for ammo or do a NICs check?
Well heck, since I moved to Lake Charles, there is not a hill or mountain anywhere to train.

I have heard they have some great training films.

One in particular is…..”How to tell a Democrat from a Weasel. It is VERY difficult.
I believe she's a hunert percent right. Win or lose trumpfs brown shirts will try and destabilize and take over the country all funded and armed from Russia. Laugh it up till they come for you. Originally Posted by winn dixie
True Patriots don't need funding from Russia or any other shit hole country. We have our own stuff. We also don't need to train in some far out remote place we already have adequate training from years ago. If we wanted to bust loose we certainly could we might be dangerous but we aren't evil.
Win or lose trumpf will order his brown shirts to attack America. These forces are mainly composed of Russian mercenaries. Ms waters is correct
Win or lose trumpf will order his brown shirts to attack America. These forces are mainly composed of Russian mercenaries. Ms waters is correct Originally Posted by winn dixie
Hahaha...........That was a strange thing to say. What makes you think Trump has any influence over Russia?
Hahaha...........That was a strange thing to say. What makes you think Trump has any influence over Russia? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler told him.
Hey, maybe Maxine and sleepy joe could have adjoining rooms in the nursing home, that way they could lie to each other!! Its a shame whats happening to Texas, used to be about cowboys, barbecue,rodeos, now its about teaching kids about how its ok to change your gender while in elementary school, WTF!!!
First off: I do not endorse or support the actions of anyone who entered the Capitol on Jan 6th, 2020. . . . and I don't want to re-argue that all over again, so please lets not.

And yet, I notice that of all those arrested, none were armed with anything . . .certainly no firearms.

My point here, and the intended topic of this thread, is that: No civilian protesters went armed into the Capitol. There was no armed mob storming the government buildings. A mob? Well yes. Storming? Arguably yes again. \But armed? No.

someone here has remarked that additional training is not needed for those who have fought in Afghanistan or Iraq. . . .or even those who have served in our current peace time armed forces.

For several years now, I have suspected that a fear of our service men and women on the part of then Speaker Pelosi and the mayor of DSC was behind their collective refusal to bring in the National guard before Jan 6th.

Again: The topic is the need for actual training. I assert that there is no need, and no one is "in the hills" or anywhere else doing so.
Maxine Waters has long been in second place behind Sheila Jackson-lee. Looks like she is trying for first (or last) place in a fight for the bottom rung.