NL update (not as good as it used to be)

NL is not what it used to be. Over the boarder, many of the street girls are gone, but definitely the bars where working girls are found are closed. Only Emiliano's still exists: It is small. Still, there are girls to be seen.

Suppsedly there is a place further away called "Boys Town", but I'm told it's not too good. Expensive andnot high quality. Also places closing.

But, one can be successful if you have an "in" with someone who has girls' number and FB, and you call them to your hotel directly. So, hard for a newbie to find anything worthwhile here now.

Most people will be happier flying elsewhere, but it's good enough for those who live close by.
Same situation, with the bars closed. You can hardly find a good looking girl these days. So few choices with the bars closed and the police presence (they hassle and occasionally rob people) at night. Maybe up to 3 good looking girls per night.

Basically, you need to have already established contacts to be successful here or have a generous friend who will share vital info

So, unless you live in Laredo, I suggest you go elsewhere.
Damn shame, NL Boyztown was a fine weekend drive from Houston years ago
Same story as I reported before but NL is getting nearly useless to you all.

I described here: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2173158