Underarms

My particular fetish is women's underarms. They are soft sensitive and smooth. I love to kiss and lick them while making love. Although I never have done this to a Woman who does not shave her lovely underarms I am not opposed to it. Btw to enjoy this experience no deodorant please

(staff edit; corrected typo in title; z)
Wouldn't exactly say this is a fetish for me but underarms can be extremely sexy.
��
I love underarm worship. so erotic and sexy!!!
Shaved or hairy? Cause I love some pit kittens
I like 'em (and lick 'em), too. Preferably smooth-shaven.
I too love licking smooth shaved underarms with no deodorant.
Really pleases and surprises my lady partners.
I’d say this and my feet are probably one of my hotspots. Especially since I’m a little ticklish
My armpits are an erogenous zone and I love for them to be adored, sniffed, licked, nibbled, and sucked on. Recently I've even had the pleasure of a playmate cumming on my hairy armpits! It felt interesting and aesthetically, I couldn't stop staring at the creamy white cum slowly dripping down my pits.

I also agree with forgoing deodorant. After showering very soon before my date is going to start, I opt for a lightly scented all-natural body oil or butter like coconut oil or shea butter as I personally don't like to smell or taste like chemicals.
ANY man who's ever met & enjoyed me.
KNOWS of my skin fetish. Won't go into specifics. But one of the most erogenous zones for ME when being kissed and gently nibbled. Is right there...right at the base of my under arm.
Can't explain it. But it's one of the most intense. Fucking incredible feelings and yes. I can orgasm from it.

The beauty of intimacy and sex. Is NOT the act itself. Not just focusing on our private zones.
Rather, exploring the body/skin as a whole.
With mouth, fingers, hint of teeth, ice cubes, feathers, pin wheel.

I'll LIFT up my arm any time!! I love the beautiful art of a mans touch/mouth on my skin. Men simply don't understand how incredibly sexy and intense that is!

My particular fetish is women's underarms. They are soft sensitive and smooth. I love to kiss and lick them while making love. Although I never have done this to a Woman who does not shave her lovely underarms I am not opposed to it. Btw to enjoy this experience no deodorant please Originally Posted by namastebaby
I’d say this and my feet are probably one of my hotspots. Especially since I’m a little ticklish Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
I will volunteer my experience and passion to worship your lovely feet. Your two ‘pits’ I will leave to another!
I just as a whim 1 time licked a providers arm pit.
Not thinking what deodorant tasted like! WOW 1 of the worst things I ever tasted! LOL
I don't wear deodorant while on a date for this very reason. When I'm hosting, I prepare my space first then I shower within half an hour of when a guest is coming to visit me. Slathering my body with a natural oil helps enhance my skin's softness. I opt for unadulterated products because I want the scent and taste of my freshly washed bush or pits to be palpable.
Licking shaved underarms on a woman will change her life. MUST be deodorant free. Sucking, licking, and gentle nibbling. She will never forget you. Ever. Especially when you hold her arms over her head and take control. She... will.... be.... yours....