If you dick fell off due to STD/STI would you still hobby

Some times when I hobby I know I cumming in my pants just touching a provider. But I paid her so try and try any way I was think would still hobby if fell off or didn't work at all Im just like to try.
  • Tiny
  • 07-04-2019, 10:02 PM
I would absolutely not hobby if my dick fell off. That's just personal preference though. A buddy of mine got a hydraulic dick implant and thinks it's the greatest thing in the world.
Let me guess.....and you damn sure paid for those pants you prematurely hosed (a condition called Trollus Drippus), so you continue to wear them for the remainder of the day.
What STD have you been told actually results in the penis detaching from the body ?
An STD? I would like to think that I am mature enough that if a disease made it fall off, I would stop rather than to risk spreading the disease.

That being said, I have prostate cancer. I had surgery to remove it, and in so doing they also removed the nerve bundle. A few years later cancer returned. So then I went through radiation treatments and hormone therapy.

The only way I will ever again have an erection is if I have the surgeon install a prosthetic, one of those hydraulic systems.

I am in the middle of this hormone treatment, basically the 'chemical castration' drug [same thing]. I am not allowed to have any testosterone for 2 years.

I can't have an erection because they removed the nerves, and I have no testosterone so I shouldn't have any libido. But I still long for a woman's touch.
weird post
Dumbish?
An STD? I would like to think that I am mature enough that if a disease made it fall off, I would stop rather than to risk spreading the disease.

That being said, I have prostate cancer. I had surgery to remove it, and in so doing they also removed the nerve bundle. A few years later cancer returned. So then I went through radiation treatments and hormone therapy.

The only way I will ever again have an erection is if I have the surgeon install a prosthetic, one of those hydraulic systems.

I am in the middle of this hormone treatment, basically the 'chemical castration' drug [same thing]. I am not allowed to have any testosterone for 2 years.

I can't have an erection because they removed the nerves, and I have no testosterone so I shouldn't have any libido. But I still long for a woman's touch. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner
First, as George Clinton said, spit don't make no babies :-) .
Second, have you looked into ( real) tantric techniques for orgasm without ejaculation ? Ultimately, the pleasure sensations are in the brain , and mind, anyway.
Citation for an article on ' non-genital orgasm'. Not sure how to access the full article.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/...94.2011.649252
Not if my dick fell off. That would be plumb demoralizing.

But seriously, does the person in question have a butt that is clean or are we also assuming that the person in question also has a "Blue Waffle" asshole?

DO NOT CLICK THE BLUE WAFFLE LINK IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH!
Oh my. What a question
Joey you couldn't be more correct the sensation comes from the brain indeed. My ex of 13 yrs never was hard ever yet got off fine
Second, have you looked into ( real) tantric techniques for orgasm without ejaculation ? Ultimately, the pleasure sensations are in the brain , and mind, anyway. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
I can orgasm, the sensation is entirely in my brain.

But seriously, does the person in question have a butt that is clean or are we also assuming that the person in question also has a "Blue Waffle" asshole?

DO NOT CLICK THE BLUE WAFFLE LINK IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH! Originally Posted by ClaireBarsett
You did warn me, Clair Bare.

What I saw was not all that terribly upsetting.

The photos reminded me of prolapsed colons.

I breed pigs, and in raising piglets many of the females tend to prolapse their colons. So I have had to learn how to stuff a pig colon back inside her, and to then stitch it in-place.

When I went through my prostate surgery, I asked the surgeon about prolapsed colons, he and I have done about the same number of them [he on human females].