software to clean up my computer?

Ugg, my windows 10 computer is starting to act up. I have enough drama in my life. I go to redtube and listcrawler and a few other sites.
Have run superantispyware free edition
spybot s&d
avast free antvirus
avg antivirus
malwarebytes
zone alarm installed but no sure if its running
running fire fox brower
I'm trying to use tinder and tinder keeps crashing on its site
Every "free" product you downloaded actually adds more spam to your hard drive - pretty soon you'll be getting pop-ups for the "paid" versions.

Download bitbleach from eff.org (privacy tools). Read everything on eff.org and consider supporting them. They can teach you a lot about internet security.

And stop being such a tightwad and buy real firewall / antivirus. I've run Norton since version 1.01. Those other companies (avast, in particular) are owned by Russians. Pretty soon all of your news feeds will be Fox and your twitter feed will be you-know-who... LOL!
I'm deleting avast and avg antivirus. Computer kinda started acting up after installing avast. Of course, i went to some site about the same time.
Seems like super anti spyware free edition has do-hicky at startup. Everytime i run it, it removes 700 tracker files though
It says it does.... how do you know?

Stop playing around and download BitBleach. Run it and see the MGs of stuff your free crap didn't even touch....
I installed bitbleach and ran a sweep through. I'm using my pc to get access to tinder and the page keeps crashing. My computer has been downloading a win update in the back ground. Bitbleach cleared out some files but computer so far is the same. I'm using badoo dating website and i have noticed a pop up when i get a match or email. Just throwing it out there.
Every "free" product you downloaded actually adds more spam to your hard drive - pretty soon you'll be getting pop-ups for the "paid" versions.
Originally Posted by Anonymous01
This is simply not true. Yes most free utilities prompt you at updates and renewal to purchase the paid version, but a simple click 'no' or choosing the 'free' version is all you have to do.

Avast is a good basic virus / malware program. I would also recommend using a good VPN for security. And using the 'private' mode on your browser.

https://www.ccleaner.com/

CCleaner is outstanding, easy to customize for whatever clean/wipe you want. You can attach it to the 'recycle bin' so a right click and 'run CCleaner' goes to work. You will have to close your browser to scrub it though. Also includes a registry cleaner.

Malwarebytes used to be free and is excellent but at $40 a year I am not interested. If you want a serious scrub away everything get Avast and Malwarebytes and they will lock you down very well. It sounds like maybe you just have too much junk installed that is taking up space. Again CCleaner will get rid of so much of the junk once you get it all un-installed

Keep in mind if you are using a work station there is probably no way to 'wipe' away where you have been or what you have written and sent/posted. Your company IT dept can track everything down to the individual keystroke. Even if you are at work using your own laptop, the wi-fi will be monitored.
100% ccleaner free very good about once a week they will try to upsell but you don't need to .
also use duckduckgo search engine
also go into your pc and wipe cookies/history under control panel
First, pick one antivirus software and stick with that. Having multiple different ones installed at the same time can cause issues. I prefer Norton and its done a great job protecting my computers over the years.

CCleaner is great to help maintain your PC.

Other than Firefox crashing while trying to use Tinder are you having other issues with the PC? Unexplained popups, noticeably increased use of system resources etc?

For the Tinder issue I would try a different browser like Google Chrome or something. If it works on a different browser then you might have an issue with your Firefox.
My win 10 computer is still acting up. I was thinking the hard drive was too close to being full. I click on something and i get the double click (windows pops up with options to bookmark-save-copy-search-ect)
I'm thinking its a virus
Right or left mouse click?

Right mouse click brings up all of the options you just listed.
Right or left mouse click?

Right mouse click brings up all of the options you just listed. Originally Posted by Anonymous01
Left mouse click
I also click to open another window and some times a 2nd or 3rd window opens up with the same address. I go to redtube and xvideos - these sites are where i assume to problems are coming from.
What firewall are you currently running?
Zone alarm
running two antivirus programs at the same time can cause problems and slow your computer.
Left mouse click
I also click to open another window and some times a 2nd or 3rd window opens up with the same address. Originally Posted by new2thescene
Your mouse button is stuck or sticking. Clean it out or buy a new mouse. We don't want to know how it happened...