Desktop Google Chrome

On my desktop I can sometimes not reply to messages or post on any thread unable to type anything. In fact for this I’m using my phone. Suggestions?
Delete Google Chrome (if you can) and never use any Google product. They are very open about blocking websites that don't want to play with the.

Chrome is not a browser, it's spy and hackware disguised as a browser.
Delete Google Chrome (if you can) and never use any Google product. They are very open about blocking websites that don't want to play with the.

Chrome is not a browser, it's spy and hackware disguised as a browser. Originally Posted by Anonymous01
Browser suggestions? I also have microsoft Edge with windows 10?
First, you have to think firewall. I use Norton 360 and manually block any programs I don't want accessing the internet, including Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 64 and 32 bit versions (they are also included in Windows 10).

I use Mozilla Firefox and set the privacy settings to always default to private browsing, and block all trackers. Firefox will not block all trackers, so go to eff.org, read their internet privacy primer, and download free, effective tracker blockers that act as plug-ins to Mozilla Firefox. I have six additional tracker blockers running in background that have blocked NINE additional trackers embedded in THIS PAGE ALONE that Mozilla did not detect and block.

Consider purchasing a robust, versatile VPN service that will work both on your Windows 10 machine and your phone. I use Proton VPN and have stress tested it and it seems very good. There are others out there, but one thing to consider is the country that the VPN is headquartered in and where their servers are. Some VPN services are headquartered out of Latin and South America or the Caribbean, where there are no privacy laws and client info is for sale to the highest bidder. Proton is based in Switzerland, where it is against Swiss law (the toughest privacy law on the planet) if an ISP discloses client / user information.

Hope this helps -
The goal IS TRACKING
Browser suggestions? I also have microsoft Edge with windows 10? Originally Posted by H5678J
Private Web Browsers | PrivacyToolsIO

Firefox, TOR, & Brave are the top three

If you choose Firefox, these Add-Ons will enhance privacy

For VPNs, I recommend ProtonVPN since it doesn't 'leak'
your actual IP address while it's on, and I've been using
it for a year now with no probs x

Avoid Chrome since it links, links, links,
everything, & Edge doesn't provide much security nor privacy

You rock! You should teach an "Internet Safety and Security for Providers" online tutorial.

I won't email any provider that has a Yahoo Mail account, and don't feel very good about anyone that has a GMail account, either.

Private Web Browsers | PrivacyToolsIO

Firefox, TOR, & Brave are the top three

If you choose Firefox, these Add-Ons will enhance privacy

For VPNs, I recommend ProtonVPN since it doesn't 'leak'
your actual IP address while it's on, and I've been using
it for a year now with no probs x

Avoid Chrome since it links, links, links,
everything, & Edge doesn't provide much security nor privacy

Originally Posted by Phoenixx