State: Georgia
Address: Buford hwy
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: 1/4 hearted cbj, covered cowgirl, I think, see ros
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long, black down to mid waist
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Tall, slender, very attractive gal with a Columbian or Cuban accent. Big man mades. Probably one of the hotter gals in the joint.
Recommendation: No
Not a sucker but at Follies and any club for that matter it is important to do several things

1. Get a good feel for the girl before committing to any VIP, more than one dance
2. Negotiate everything before agreeing, room, activities, etc...
3. I keep VIP dollars in a different pocket, but I am not worried about them seeing how much I have because I have agreed to everything upfront. If they comment about the extra money I have I ask about the extra services they could provide BBBJ, Greek, MSOG, .... that usually shuts them up

Don't beat yourself up to bad, remember you do this once a month or so these women do it every day all day
Thanks man. I want to think I learned my lesson, I keep thinking I should’ve just gone to an AMP but the challenge of Follies was too tempting. I’ll be smarter next time for sure!
Yeah, you just pretty much got hosed.

Stop ignoring the first couple red flags. You are literally in a club full of naked women. Someone else would've come along 5 minutes later.
It happens. Before I play with someone new, she will dance 3 or 4 songs for me before a decision is made to go VIP. Do my best to avoid the quick hustle.
I can't see ROS, but I can only imagine. Definitely get a couple or regular dances first. If they are energetic and into it during the dances, they might be the same during other activities, too.

Definitely shop around. Every time I've been to Follies, I've never seen less than 20 dancers on the floor/stage at any single time. A good one will come along. ^^
Women are like MARTA buses.... get off one and stand at the stop long enough, another will come by. Or just ride the first one to 5 points and you will have your choice lol
Good advice holmes50 and gatorlover. I have heard of this place but haven't been yet. Me and a buddy plan on going soon. Hope to use info wisely.