Club Recommendations?

Not necessarily looking for VIP room action for me (but maybe my friends). I have at least two dates lined up with Indy ladies.

Which clubs do you recommend based on the following:

Letting us get away with being slightly drunk when we get there

Many gals

Ease of access via Uber from downtown

Relatively low crime

Perhaps you can also tell me which clubs to avoid?

Thanks for your input!
Been 3-4 years since I was in a club in Atlanta. But Cheeta’s had some amazing eye candy then. Had 75 girls on the roster on a Tuesday night, me and a friend had no trouble and we were there all night until closing.

They had a lineup thing where all the girls would come out at once and dance 3 songs, $5 got their tops off, another 5 got their bottoms off.
I appreciate the recommendation.
They're the strip club guys, not so much for me. Dallas was fun with BYOB but it's easy to get a little too wild at those.

Been 3-4 years since I was in a club in Atlanta. But Cheeta’s had some amazing eye candy then. Had 75 girls on the roster on a Tuesday night, me and a friend had no trouble and we were there all night until closing.

They had a lineup thing where all the girls would come out at once and dance 3 songs, $5 got their tops off, another 5 got their bottoms off. Originally Posted by dj8rocks
Night I would go to Tattletales.... almost as hot of women, much better chance of extras, a little cheaper than cheetah, for a strip club guy from out of town Tattletales has the allure of being in the Motley Crue song
Daytime visit would be Follies
Any places we should just altogether avoid?
Hard to say, all the clubs have something worthwhile. If staying downtown then:

Cheetah has nicest looking most expensive least mileage
Tattletales has nice looking women, moderate prices, mileage great starting at 300
Follies I would only go during the daytime, however during the daytime it is the best club in America.

If I were visiting Atlanta and staying downtown those are the only clubs I would consider
Thanks again, that info should keep us covered!
Bump what Gatorlover said........