Do you prefer the fantasy, or....

Do you prefer the fantasy? Or if a provider mentions that she is married, does that ruin it for you?

I know most providers are married, or have a significant other. For me, as long as they are freely doing this, and are fun and a good lay, then I’m okay with it. For some, it’s even cool if we can just be each other and not pretend.

Providers, do you keep your status out of the hobby most times?

What’s your preference?
Less than 1% of providers have legitimate marriages. I do know providers who have gotten married to fix their immigration papers, but those were marriages of convenience on paper only, they hate their husbands and are trying to break free if they haven't done so already.

There are a significant number of providers who have "boyfriends", but the more you learn, the more you will discover these relationships are plagued with problems.

Why would I care if a provider was married or had a boyfriend? Before she comes to visit me, I know full well she probably hooked up with some other client yesterday, and will be with a different client tomorrow. Men tend to be a revolving door in their lives; it just goes with the territory. Doesn't really bother me though.
quote---
I know most providers are married, or have a significant other. For me, as long as they are freely doing this, and are fun and a good lay, then I’m okay with it

I am in an open marriage...I am doing this of my own free will and enjoy it! And he is never around,unless ya want him too {lol...like my hotwife playtimes..reviews of that on here}
Most people here know I am...most dont care and if somebody does then there are lots of other gals out there to see instead.
You are my HERO Dallas Rain. I feel like I’m pushing my SO into threesomes at times, that I’m much more into than he is. Sigh...,
You are my HERO Dallas Rain. I feel like I’m pushing my SO into threesomes at times, that I’m much more into than he is. Sigh...,
Oops, DP
Less than 1% of providers have legitimate marriages.

Why would I care if a provider was married or had a boyfriend? Doesn't really bother me though. Originally Posted by Pangolier
I disagree, many more are married than one thinks or is led to think and the majority have a significant other sometimes their pimps or managers and in many cases he is the one returning your PM or text. One ATX lady tells me she gives her phone to her boyfriend to work PMs and texts etc. while in session and she is far from alone. However it is their business not mine. Social media sites they often pop up on and I think you will notice if you randomly bump in to such a profile that the pictures tell a much different story than that 1%.

I fully agree with your second statement. We are paying for sex although it is politically correct to say ' time' and you do pay for you time ultimately the majority of men have sex in that time.

It is not my business if a provider is married, is a lesbian who actually hates men and they are out there, has 4 sugar daddies, or a boyfriend etc. All that matters to me is price, service, attitude and having a good time. Other than that, who cares about their private lives. That is there business not ours.

To quote an English friend, ' the girls have their lives, we have ours, leave it all at the door when you walk out.'

Just my two cents,
guys can buy whatever fantasy they want, their money their choice.
ASS a hobbyist: While I understand that many providers have someone significant in their private life, often to include children; I would prefer not to know much about a provider's private or RW life.

I try to not share much of my private life with a provider. I do n ot expect her to tell me much about herself.
Oops, DP Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Was that an honest mistake, or more of a Freudian slip?
I think it’s all about the experience not the politics My opinion is it would boring to hear about relationship problems although I don’t mind getting to a person for who they are. Many times people confuse who they are and what they like with their relationship status. I’m single never been married don’t have a pimp or a manger. I enjoy sexy fun men and women and this job is the best job I’ve ever had most of the time lol. Oversexed and loving it !! I personally don’t care either way if people want to expose their personal life to me or have a completely alternate persona it’s all about the fun of it !! I
Was that an honest mistake, or more of a Freudian slip? Originally Posted by hotrix1
LOL! I actually don't really know. Could have been either!
Good catch.
LOL! I actually don't really know. Could have been either!
Good catch. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
See, it could have been a secret, unconscious fantasy of yours and not even know it.

Question is, have you ever? Been DP'd, I mean.
I do not see where it makes any difference.

If a provider has a hobby that she likes, and if she has been able to arrange a RW support network for herself. That sounds ideal.
See, it could have been a secret, unconscious fantasy of yours and not even know it.

Question is, have you ever? Been DP'd, I mean. Originally Posted by hotrix1
No. And I'm a little embarrassed to say I'm not exactly sure what it means?

I mean it's self explanatory but does it have to be by two men at once? And both in the Vajayjay or one man in V and one backdoor?
OR a finger in both holes? Or with toys?

I'm sure all of that can happen, (not to me!), but what does DP USUALLY mean?

Sorry if it's off topic!

But ON TOPIC, yes, if I'm comfortable and like a guy I'm very truthful and open BCD. I don't ask about their relationships but certainly listen if they want to talk. I guess I kind of like the fantasy that we are two strangers having a hot, illicit affair.
Married or not we pay them to go away after and married or not they charge for time so we will go away. It's a perfect arrangement
No. And I'm a little embarrassed to say I'm not exactly sure what it means?

I mean it's self explanatory but does it have to be by two men at once? And both in the Vajayjay or one man in V and one backdoor?
OR a finger in both holes? Or with toys?

I'm sure all of that can happen, (not to me!), but what does DP USUALLY mean?

Sorry if it's off topic!

But ON TOPIC, yes, if I'm comfortable and like a guy I'm very truthful and open BCD. I don't ask about their relationships but certainly listen if they want to talk. I guess I kind of like the fantasy that we are two strangers having a hot, illicit affair. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Good for you both.
Double Penetration babe? A Cock in the V, and one in the A. Or combination of dildo/cock, dildo/dildo, etc. C'mon Ginger seriously? You didn't know?
Hell it could be with a guy/guy or guy/girl or girl/girl with extensions on the girls of course.