Another 20-year old maniac with an arsenal.

It was a big weekend for white supremacists.

This douchebag is a Unite the Right alum, who participated in Charlottesville.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ohio-m...jewish-center/

Ohio man arrested for implied shooting threat to Jewish center

James Reardon posts video of gunfire and screams, tags it with name of Youngstown community building; police find guns, anti-Semitic and white nationalist propaganda in his home

By STUART WINER

Ohio police on Saturday arrested a man they said had made a threat to a local Jewish Community Center by posting a video that featured gunfire and sounds of screaming while naming the center as the target of an imagined white nationalist shooting attack.

James Reardon, Jr., 20, was arrested on telecommunications harassment and aggravated menacing charges and is being held in the Mahoning County Jail, local media reported.

His bail was set at $250,000, with a court hearing planned for Monday.

Police said Reardon posted a video on Instagram on July 11 that showed a man firing a semi-automatic rifle with sirens and screaming sounds in the background. A caption to the post read “Police identified the Youngstown Jewish Family Community shooter as local white nationalist Seamus O’Rearedon.”

The post also tagged the Youngstown JCC.

“He was implying that he was going to be identified as the shooter of the Jewish Center,” New Middletown Police Chief Vincent D’Egidio said, according to the WFMJ television station. “That kicked off a very intensive investigation, a very rapidly evolving investigation.”

As the investigation was underway, extra security was deployed to the community center and synagogues in the area.

On Friday an arrest warrant was issued. At Reardon’s home, police found dozens of rounds of ammunition, several guns, a gas mask and a bulletproof vest. There was also white nationalist and anti-Semitic propaganda.

Despite the arrest, the extra security will remain in place at the JCC for the time being.

The Youngstown Area Jewish Federation thanked police and the Department of Homeland Security for what it said in a statement was “a clear example of everything going right. The system worked.”

Anti-Defamation League Cleveland Regional Director James Pasch said in a statement Saturday that “today’s arrest is reminder of the continued rise of white nationalism and violent extremism that we are seeing nation wide.”

Last month a Jewish man was injured in the leg by shots fired from a passing car as he waited outside a Florida synagogue. That shooting came months after deadly shootings at two synagogues in the US.

Eleven people were killed and seven injured in the October 27, 2018, shooting at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, in what was worst attack against Jewish people in the modern history of the United States.

On April 27, one person was killed and three others injured when a gunman opened fire at the Chabad of Poway, as the congregation celebrated the last day of Passover.
Another 20 year old.....surely a product of listening to digital music. Ya never hear of any old Led Zeppelin lp listening dude going postal.
remember what ecky9.5 tells us .. everyone is innocent until proven guilty .. unless you are white.
Another 5-star thread troller...
Looks like Trump will lose the popular vote by at least 3 million and one
Another 5-star thread troller... Originally Posted by bb1961
No opinion on the OP, ignored one? I know you’re saying something profound and provocative; something that stretches the oral prophylactic to hits straining limit.

Would you like a young man like Reardon dating your daughter? Or son?

Would y’all go out in the dark of night with your MAGA hats on and slash Prius tires?

Seems like you only care that the ECCIE Hard (soft) Right Trumpsuckers let you tag along. Are you their mascot, or what?

What is your opinion of Charlottesville hate alumni taking what they learned at the Unite the White Rally In Charlottesville and practicing it in other states.

Let me hear you condemn this anti-Semitic white nationalist scumbag.

Waiting.
trolls, moles and shitposters. what has ECC become?

BAHHAHHAAHAHAHAAAAAAA

thank you valued troll!
Progressive want to be,,,,,,Funny Political opinions on a hooker board
No opinion on the OP, ignored one? I know you’re saying something profound and provocative; something that stretches the oral prophylactic to hits straining limit.

Would you like a young man like Reardon dating your daughter? Or son?

Would y’all go out in the dark of night with your MAGA hats on and slash Prius tires?

Seems like you only care that the ECCIE Hard (soft) Right Trumpsuckers let you tag along. Are you their mascot, or what?

What is your opinion of Charlottesville hate alumni taking what they learned at the Unite the White Rally In Charlottesville and practicing it in other states.

Let me hear you condemn this anti-Semitic white nationalist scumbag.

Waiting. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're childish "ignoring" game has ended?? I guees you're out of diapers and into training pants...you should be proud of yourself!!

I have ALWAYS stated that ANY violence by anyone is unacceptable...you on the other hand...NOT SO MUCH!!

YR's own words:
Regrettable. I feel safer knowing that someone’s gonna take care of these punks.

Here's the memo...if you haven't received it yet...new line of attack...RACIST!!

From the article:

The mainstream media sure know a good idea when they hear one. And they heard an extraordinary one via a secretly recorded staff address from The New York Times’ executive editor Dean Baquet. He told his team that, although their two-year long focus on President Trump’s collusion with the Russians had been an incredible success, it was time for writers, as a group, to shift their attention.

Baquet explained to the newsroom staff:We built our newsroom to cover one story, and we did it truly well. Now we have to regroup and shift resources and emphasis to take on a different story.
That different story is race — and Trump. We’ve got to change. I mean, the vision for coverage for the next two years is what I talked about earlier: How do we cover a guy who makes these kinds of remarks? How do we cover the world’s reaction to him? How do we do that while continuing to cover his policies? How do we cover America, that’s become so divided by Donald Trump?

Your 5-star threads aren't cumming up good for you.
Another stellar thread by our resident thug supporter!!
What's an arsenal? I thought it was a heavy metal group lead Stacie Jaxx.
The bureaucrats are doing their job! Finally!
trolls, moles and shitposters. what has ECC become?

BAHHAHHAAHAHAHAAAAAAA

thank you valued troll! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Please feel free to read thread at your next Klavern meeting, brother!

You know, the one where the only hood you’re in is the one in your pointy head.
What's an arsenal? I thought it was a heavy metal group lead Stacie Jaxx. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I suppose you support this idiot’s right to keep and use weapons to terrorize Americans.

Haven’t heard anybody mention that.

Can only assume that you boys (and your mama) approve.
  • oeb11
  • 08-20-2019, 09:10 AM
Several dozen rounds and a couple of guns doth not an "Arsenal " make.

DPST definition - white male with a slingshot is an armed terrorist supremacist with an arsenal
Or - Arsenal soccer team

Not to make light - if this young idiot is making Anti-Semitic threats of violence he needs to have an intervention and be stopped pronto.
  • oeb11
  • 08-20-2019, 09:28 AM
I suppose you support this idiot’s right to keep and use weapons to terrorize Americans.

Haven’t heard anybody mention that.

Can only assume that you boys (and your mama) approve. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

YR - Your allegations are false and baseless - Yet you continue to attribute such vile thoughts and points of view to others on this forum.

You purport to read others minds in view of your own DPST narratives, and participate in Goebbels type propaganda.

No One supports weapons to terrorize among conservatives.

i exclude the Far-right anti-Semitic idiots - those are not conservatives.

However, the Anti-Semitism of the DPST's gives me great concern - particularly with the stated anti-Semitism among DPST posters in this forum.

barking up the wrong tree. !!!!
The usual DPST propaganda.

you been name-calling the wrong group nazi fascists.