Can you hear Tulsi Gabbard now, Kamala Harris?

“[T]his is going to sound immodest, but I'm obviously a top-tier candidate, and so I did expect that I would be on the stage and take hits tonight because there are a lot of people that are trying to make the stage for the next debate,” Harris told CNN’s Anderson Cooper.

The senator added, “Especially when some people are at zero or 1%, whatever she might be at. So I did expect that I might take hits tonight. … So, you know, I'm prepared to move on.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...-kamala-harris
It took Tulsi 2 minutes to obliterate Harris. Job well done.
Tulsi is the only semi-sane candidate in the Democrat field. Therefore she has no chance.
Harris has sure taken a big fall. ironically, though, her tough stance as a Prosecutor is one that Republicans would normally embrace, yet they side with Tulsi's attack on Harris' record.
Harris has sure taken a big fall. ironically, though, her tough stance as a Prosecutor is one that Republicans would normally embrace, yet they side with Tulsi's attack on Harris' record. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Some of her positions were certainly not on the "liberal" side of the aisle, but why is it ironic that Gabbard called out her corruption. Most Republicans would agree that her corruption was bad.

Thus her fall across the board. Gabbard pointed out her hypocrisy to the both the left and the right.
Some of her positions were certainly not on the "liberal" side of the aisle, but why is it ironic that Gabbard called out her corruption. Most Republicans would agree that her corruption was bad.

Thus her fall across the board. Gabbard pointed out her hypocrisy to the both the left and the right. Originally Posted by eccielover
I didn't say it was ironic that Tulsi called out corruption. please review your 8th grade reading materials. I said it is ironic that Republicans support Tulsi for calling out a record, which they largely support.. tough on crime policies. regardless of whether corruption was involved.
Harris has sure taken a big fall. ironically, though, her tough stance as a Prosecutor is one that Republicans would normally embrace, yet they side with Tulsi's attack on Harris' record. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No, the irony is Harris wants reparations while she used a heavy hand prosecuting AA’s. She’s running as a Democrat, not a Republican. Hence her drop in the polls. But thanks for your failed deflection attempt. Republicans had nothing to do with Harris’s decline.

Hooker Harris lied her ass off during the Kavanaugh hearing misrepresenting Kavanaugh's words the way she did. That .. and the fact that slept her way into government. Also, it's recently come to light that she was on record for better border security ... until it was politically expedient for her not to be. She's no fucking good.
I didn't say it was ironic that Tulsi called out corruption. please review your 8th grade reading materials. I said it is ironic that Republicans support Tulsi for calling out a record, which they largely support.. tough on crime policies. regardless of whether corruption was involved. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Tulsi's primary call out was Harris's corruption. Whether you choose to read it that way or not, that was the majority of the call out. I applaud Tulsi for bringing Harris's hypocrisy out.

No irony there whatsoever.
Harris' problem is she can't fuck her way into the White House.

Stick a fork in her. She's done.
Tulsi's primary call out was Harris's corruption. Whether you choose to read it that way or not, that was the majority of the call out. I applaud Tulsi for bringing Harris's hypocrisy out.

No irony there whatsoever. Originally Posted by eccielover
I agree, regarding that point.

Hooker Harris lied her ass off during the Kavanaugh hearing misrepresenting Kavanaugh's words the way she did. That .. and the fact that slept her way into government. Also, it's recently come to light that she was on record for better border security ... until it was politically expedient for her not to be. She's no fucking good.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
of course, there has been a major shift in Democrats' thinking on Border Security. no argument there. and she got Willie Brown Dick to get into Office, but that doesn't mean she wasn't "qualified". the spoils system runs throughout Government. how did she lie in the Hearings?
Harris' problem is she can't fuck her way into the White House.

Stick a fork in her. She's done. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Misogyny will only turn them counties red, right, junkie?
I agree, regarding that point.

of course, there has been a major shift in Democrats' thinking on Border Security. no argument there. and she got Willie Brown Dick to get into Office, but that doesn't mean she wasn't "qualified". the spoils system runs throughout Government. how did she lie in the Hearings?
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The videos of the Kavanaugh hearing wherein Hooker Harris misrepresented Kavanaugh's words are on the internet at C-SPAN. She was exposed as a liar during the hearing for all to see. It's fascinating how you people on the left plead to be ignorant of so much that it is in the realm of common knowledge.
Hooker Harris won't win
The White Knights seem to back up Trump
the problem, I B, is what you call common knowledge is uncommon to most.