Mexican border towns...whats wrong with them??

Mexicans that live in the border towns are a bunch of RACISTS!!
The need compassion like Nanc and Chucky and the rest of the Dems!!https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...grant-caravan/
I thought this was about the 20 dead bodies they found a few days ago on the MX side of the border.

As someone who's been married to a Puerto Rican, had a Cuban roommate in college, a Colombian live in girlfriend, a decades long business with a Mexican American and fucked a bunch of women from South America and Central American...they are "racist" just like everyone else is "racist." There is also a well known and well established "pecking order" as to which latino is "better" than another latino based on perceived factors that are quite thought out be aren't very valid.
My friend was married to a Colombian the couldn't stand citizens from Central American Countries!!
"Now Mexico’s snapping back, in a role reversal one doesn’t see too often: the home to many illegal immigrants in America has now become home to illegals from elsewhere.

Where is the Left, to call Mexicans racist for not wanting the burden of Hondurans looking for a better life?"

that says all you need to know about the "tolerant" left.

BAHHHAAAAAA
Awww. The Central Americans fleeing their country aren't the victims in this story. The hardships of the self professed " deplorables and moronic" Trump supporters must be excruciating. I had no idea of your suffering. Would you like me to pray for you boys? Any updates on whether Nancy is going to give him money to build a wall? She has one at her house that I think was built by Mexicans. Peace be with you. In the name of the Father, Son & Holy Ghost
Awww. The Central Americans fleeing their country aren't the victims in this story. The hardships of the self professed " deplorables and moronic" Trump supporters must be excruciating. I had no idea of your suffering. Would you like me to pray for you boys? Any updates on whether Nancy is going to give him money to build a wall? She has one at her house that I think was built by Mexicans. Peace be with you. In the name of the Father, Son & Holy Ghost Originally Posted by themystic
It doesn't say that deplorables are victims in the article - it is talking about the citizens of Mexico not wanting the citizens of Honduras in their country.
In the real world ( not the liberal ) most peoples hate each other Mexicans hate central American s French hate British and so on.
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2019, 07:51 AM
It doesn't say that deplorables are victims in the article - it is talking about the citizens of Mexico not wanting the citizens of Honduras in their country. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I remember when Palatine didn't want a certain people in their country...
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2019, 07:52 AM
In the real world ( not the liberal ) most peoples hate each other Mexicans hate central American s French hate British and so on. Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Faux Conservatives hate Liberals...

Libertarians hate'em both!
Mexicans that live in the border towns are a bunch of RACISTS!!
The need compassion like Nanc and Chucky and the rest of the Dems!!https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...grant-caravan/ Originally Posted by bb1961

isn't bigotry a better word to use than racist?

racist implies govt. control.
In the real world ( not the liberal ) most peoples hate each other Mexicans hate central American s French hate British and so on. Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Sad but true. The Costa Ricans say the same shit about Nicaraguans taking their jobs, etc, etc. In the real world ( not conservative) there is enough for everybody
I remember when Palatine didn't want a certain people in their country... Originally Posted by WTF
They can go fuck themselves.