Latest Mask Guidance from the CDC.

I expect fauxi to recommend full hazmat suits for everyone by fall. He needs to finish buying the stock in those companies.
There's no need to wear a mask. Actually, wearing a mask offers more protection than a vaccine. If you're vaccinated, you should still wear a mask. Actually, there's no need to wear a mask. Actually, you should be wearing a mask.

- CDC
Here's a new tune:
Wearing a mask will help prevent flu, and common colds from being passed around.
Wearing a mask and being fully vaccinated will be mandated a requirement to vote in the 2022 and 2024 elections. No id though.
I hate it. It’s overreacting at its finest. But there’s no winning an argument with the CDC. They are all about covering their ass. So get the damn vaccine and we can all relax.
Here's Dr. Faucet spouting off again. If the vaccines do not lessen the transmissibility of the delta variant, then how does the vaccine stop the spread?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...8c5_video.html
This is really all just about protecting the mail in voting process so that the Dems can execute election fraud during the 2022 midterms. The second prong of the attack is the whole J6 insurrection BS... that's only being used to try and criminalize dissent (which up until Jan 2021 was our patriotic duty).

If you can't figure that out, you're a naive MF...
Wearing a mask and being fully vaccinated will be mandated a requirement to vote in the 2022 and 2024 elections. No id though. Originally Posted by gnadfly
As crazy as that sounds, it wouldn’t surprise me at all.
I hate it. It’s overreacting at its finest. But there’s no winning an argument with the CDC. They are all about covering their ass. So get the damn vaccine and we can all relax. Originally Posted by Charley3
Screw that, for the same reason we don’t negotiate with terrorists.
There's no need to wear a mask. Actually, wearing a mask offers more protection than a vaccine. If you're vaccinated, you should still wear a mask. Actually, there's no need to wear a mask. Actually, you should be wearing a mask.

- CDC Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
actually a face shield is better.
Maybe da govment git us plastz bubbles to live in forevermore. /s
Don't breath
Isn't choice liberty ,
Biden's gonna choose fascism to protect us, and the lockdown lovers will be anally dilated, presenting themselves to him.