VI

Anyone else get any strange messages in the last few days?
I have never seen her, so no. That subtle health advisory she put out was interesting to say the least. Made me rethink my approach to the hobby.
Anyone else get any strange messages in the last few days? Originally Posted by Cowboy81
What kind of strange messages ?

Text
Private message
Calls

All this is quite interesting seeing how all the sudden I scare of hiv/aids hit home where as it’s been around a lot longer and this is how she gives a farewell to the hobby ?? Just wondering who what when how ? Or just a cover to to move on or keep lingering around with a cover of another member name / login to just sit back a watch ?
Never was able to see VI great reviews and I’m sure many have had a great time glad she was around to help and hope she enjoys whatever she gets into !
I haven’t seen her in over a year. Out of nowhere she text me yesterday wanting me to help her find a place to stay and a job?? Talked on the phone and it didn’t even sound like her voice. Then today she messaged me again not being very nice. The entire thing was weird as hell. I haven’t played much in the last few years but this was weird.