BDD girl earnings

Last week I stopped by for my usual bi-monthly visit. I wanted to meet with the Argentian (Ma**a) milf I met last time. My type of woman, tall, slim, brunette and natural tits. But they told she is gone..
Anwyas, got to meet a couple of other latinas. While chatting with one of them, I asked on average how much do you make? She was hesitant but said well into the six figures annually (and that too cash, no taxes). The other one told me on a good night about 1500-2000 and slow days about 800-1000. Thats more than I make!!

The first one tells me she wouldn't be doing this for any less money. Putting herself out there for all horny old guys...
Now imagine if you are “managing” 50-100 of those Cuban girls and you’re taking all their money every day. It’s no mystery why they all get dropped off to work by a “boyfriend” driving a luxury SUV. Thats just my conspiracy theory thinking.
Cue the all knowing in 3, 2, 1............
  • mb60
  • 02-04-2024, 08:43 PM
And you believe everything that comes out of there mouth ?? LOL
I can believe those numbers at that club. Not all the dancerS but a good number of them
those numbers sound plausible
Given the number of guys that go through that turnstile at BDD, if the dancer is any good, she is making a fantastic living. Of course, the fact that many of the guys that frequent strip clubs are old and advanced members of the dicky doo club (there tummy sticks out more than their dicky do), those girls earn every dollar to have to get naked and be all over those guys!
If girls made that much money in clubs you wouldn't see as many Cubans working there & you'd see far more younger white women. You also wouldn't see as many Cubans girls sitting around in groups. They'd be up making that 800 bad day number. Most dancers are chasing that once a month at most good day while wading thru all the bad to average days in between.
from talking to a girl up there, the weekdays can be slow and lower but 2k on a Friday night or Saturday is possible for sure and more if she's one of the girls that get pulled into the VIP rooms often

I've had another tell me she hardly does many dances at all, she has big money that comes in weekly a few times and goes to VIP with them
  • mb60
  • 02-06-2024, 08:04 PM
So a girl making 1500-2000 a night works a average of 3 days a week and pulls in 5k a week cash. So you are telling me she would notwork her ass off for a year and pull down 200k a year cash. Please tell me where the math does not add up.
So a girl making 1500-2000 a night works a average of 3 days a week and pulls in 5k a week cash. So you are telling me she would notwork her ass off for a year and pull down 200k a year cash. Please tell me where the math does not add up. Originally Posted by mb60
Nope. Vast majority of dancers do not want to work hard or long. Most are not business women or even money savvy. They work, spend, then work when they need more money. Very few have the drive to threat dancing as a job.
I've never been quoted more than 1k to hang out in a 650 room all night, including on Friday/Saturdays by the hottest top tier "professional" ones that are always in rooms. Im sure some have hit the lottery a couple times and made more, but that's not "on a good night", that's rare. The best ones probably get 1k roughly on Fridays, and then on weeknights far less. The 2nd tier, 500 is probably their Friday.

I base that on what they've asked for or been happy to get from me and guys I know or bring in, over the years and tons of visits. Sun-Thurs, even top tier ones are probably lucky to make 500+, as in they happen to have a once a month regular get a room from them, or someone randomly makes their night.

Would definitely never believe a word they say about what they make. They're either padding it high to make you pony up, or make themselves look better/not like a loser, or they're saying they've made nothing to try to get sympathy money. It's one or the other, always. They have absolutely no incentive to tell you what they actually make.

Many of the ones that make the most, are in rooms all the time, have pimps. So they don't even make that money, their pimp does.
  • mb60
  • 02-09-2024, 08:07 PM
Nope. Vast majority of dancers do not want to work hard or long. Most are not business women or even money savvy. They work, spend, then work when they need more money. Very few have the drive to threat dancing as a job. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Depends on the stripper you want to describe. I notice you talk about BDFW and having takeout. Those girls are happy with 300-400 a day and yes I have had my fair share of them. If they were to pull down 500-600 in a day they are not working for sure for a couple of days. If a girl is making 4k-5k a week as some assume on here they will milk that bone dry for as long as they can. In other words if one can make 100k in a year and she thinks she can double that nothing will stop her.
If girls made that much money in clubs you wouldn't see as many Cubans working there & you'd see far more younger white women. You also wouldn't see as many Cubans girls sitting around in groups. They'd be up making that 800 bad day number. Most dancers are chasing that once a month at most good day while wading thru all the bad to average days in between. Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
This may or may not be true.

I think the Cuban girls cannot make any money doing anything else but taking off their clothes for strange men, after all, when you are fresh off the boat, other than a minimum wage job, something that after they eat and pay rent, they cannot send anything back to their families in Cuba, what other working skills/experience could they possibly have?

Unlike years past, most white ladies starting out in the working world do not dream of being a stripper when they grow up, they get education, usually paid for by mommy and daddy, not dancing at a strip club for horny old fat guys. Even if going out in the working world is non-fulfilling, a great many of them will do the SB thing for a time, marry into money or simply sponge off their parents for as long as they can.

Now, I know of several white ladies at clubs I frequent that make a steady income as I have seen them always one on one dancing or going in/coming out of the VIP. Many of my favs I tip on stage and ask to come see me, but I am at least #4 in the waiting line to see her. I do believe they make lots of money and they should considering they have to take their clothes off and lap dance for old, sweaty fat guys. IF they do any actual lap dancing, they dance on the pot bellies more than anything else.

If they are still dancing for a good length of time, the ladies are making great money, the ones that are making only enough to pay their tip out and scrape to pay their personal bills, they are not too far from being gone and getting a job where they do not have to take off their clothes to make just that kind of money.
Depends on the stripper you want to describe. I notice you talk about BDFW and having takeout. Those girls are happy with 300-400 a day and yes I have had my fair share of them. If they were to pull down 500-600 in a day they are not working for sure for a couple of days. If a girl is making 4k-5k a week as some assume on here they will milk that bone dry for as long as they can. In other words if one can make 100k in a year and she thinks she can double that nothing will stop her. Originally Posted by mb60
Note the word "majority" and "most" in my observation. I have known exceptions as well over the years. But they are just that, exceptions