how do you add a pic ...

from an e mail to a post youve already posted?
knotty, the Insert Image tab (the yellow one around the Quote tab) only allows you to insert an URL or website that hosts the image, so I imagine you'd have to save the photo from an email, then put it on a Photobucket-type site, then insert that url into the Insert Image. unless there's an easier way to do it I dont know about...

you could try googling an image and using that URL for the pic, that's what I did with the Baseball Furies pic.
thanks NW but i cant google it since its one that was taken on a camera phone today and i dont know how to get on a photobucket site or even know what a url is. but thanks for the help. i hope all is well with you
thanks man.

URL is another word for website basically, so you'd save the photo from email to your harddrive, then open up an account on photobucket or any image sharing website. There you can upload your pics to that place which then hosts the images so that they can be linked or used on other websites, message boards etc...It basically saves Eccie from clogging up its servers with images when they can be linked from sites that host them.

at least I think that's the way it works. i'm sure one of the many Austin IT types can correct me.
get a picture web hosting site....mine is village.
Don't know how many pictures it host but i'm up to 37 and still downloading on it....

They have secrets codes to put in everywhere....just copy and paste....simply.
If i can do it....you will def be able too.
A simple copy and paste works...like I did with the Baby Dolls avatar...

For the url, or web hosting site, if you already use gmail for hobby, it has a tab for Photos. click that to open their software, it is very easy to use. I think it is picasa or picnick or something. easy tho.