URL / Website: https://lafayette-la.skipthegames.co...y/914682923845
City: Lafayette
State: Louisiana
Address: Incall near airport
Activities: Bbbjns, fiv, fs
Hair Length and Color: Black, long
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty girl with long black hair. Nice set of tits, long nips. Nice ass - a bit of mommy tummy. Some minor acne - sexy eyes
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review.
  • cajun
  • 06-24-2020, 11:13 PM
Tried to make an appt for first thing in the morning and she tells me to "Call and I may answer..." I told her that it was over a half hour drive one way for me to see her and I didn't want to waste an hour of my time, round trip, if she couldn't assure me that she would be up and ready. She replied "And..."
STG—-Scam the Guys. She looked like she may have had some potential.
Sounds like she told him to call her in the morning to check availability. Haven't seen anything negative on her.
  • cajun
  • 06-25-2020, 05:29 PM
No...She arrogantly said that she couldn't promise me that she would be up at a certain time and I told her about my distance/travel and that I didn't want or expect to sit somewhere in Lafayette until she "woke up"... I can give you a list of these arrogant bitches that will ignore texts, put you off, ncns, etc and be the FIRST ones to bitch when you don't jump on it when they hit you up because they need cash NOW!
Hey Cajun, I honestly never had any issues with her. But these girls are young and tend to be on there own timeline. With them timing is everything. I concur, if she needed money guaranteed scheduling and an amiable attitude would not be an issue. Ima text her and state that I gave her a good review and she is f’ing up her own business. Ymmv with these girls and connection, attraction, presence and even comfort levels are not the main factor. It’s timing unfortunately.
This is a reason I tend to prefer using an agency like DR and LL.There is a “manager” who won’t tolerate unreliable flakes. Both have beautiful women who are well reviewed and available in NO,BTR and LFT. DR has Olivia Soo in LFT today and tomorrow,f’ing beautiful submissive angel with a perfect body and DD’s.
This is a reason I tend to prefer using an agency like DR and LL.There is a “manager” who won’t tolerate unreliable flakes. Originally Posted by Art Lover
I never used agencies. But anyway you slice it, it’s still basically a pimp. It feels kinder but typically someone’s getting a cut and she not getting all of it. So that steers me away from that option.

The agency doesn’t know exactly what I want, I can’t confirm with that lady, and that leads to misunderstandings, mights, and maybes.
I've never used an agency, but I'm not finding anything when I search that resembles DR or LL. Any way you can shoot me a link or pm me the actual names for those agencies friend?