eyebrow waxing

What do you ladies think about guys waxing their eyebrows? Is it too metro-sexual?
If you want to tame your out-of-control Wolverine brows or divide your Bert (of Bert and Ernie) monobrow, I say go for it. Just don't go too far.

"Too far", FYI, looks like this:

I thought the Unibrow was making a comeback???
Wax if you need to!! Better yet, check the ears!!
Momentary hijack

Which us worse:
1 - unibrow
2 - ear hair coming out of the ear
3 - nose hair sticking out the nose
Carrie, that is funny as hell. On a side note, a good barber will trim them with the clippers for you then you need only pluck the middle
This thread made me giggle.

Umm no waxing your eyebrows is not metro-sexual.

But if your nails and feet look better than mines...well
Momentary hijack

Which us worse:
1 - unibrow
3 - nose hair sticking out the nose Originally Posted by NeedingMore
Nose hairs are WORST please tame those babies!!! I know they make a little round battery powered razor thingy, please use it. And that thing works good on ear hair too. Ear hair is a distant 2nd place, and unibrow I have come to live with but it is cool if you keep your eyebrows under control.
Keeping nose hair under control should increase your hobby mileage for sure

Now back on track:
I am all for the guys getting one strip waxed down the middle, prolly once a month would suffice since you are guys, but please do not shape them like a girl that is SO metro!

Keeping the eyebrow hairs from getting too long in general is appreciated as well.

I know a lot of guys who just take a swipe down the center with the razor when they are shaving their face. This is OK for guys, but the kiss of death for a lady as when you shave it it will grow back thicker with each new growth. So even for guys, shave it at your own risk, waxing is a much better choice. After a few waxings you will notice it grows back softer and lighter each time and you can get away with longer time between waxing.
Ear and nose hair are equally the same, ick!! Tame those suckers!!

And as Marla says, use wax between the middle... Heck, I'll do it for you!!

And I always love Lisa Lisa.
Just go to one of thoose nail places with the Korean ladies an ask them, "Dont make me look gay." They do a pretty good job an its cheap about $10 plus tip
It can be good if you have really "hairy/bushy" eyebrows...I go once a month!
while you are ay it--I recommend guys get pedicures too!!
I get pedicures but I have size 14 feet and every time I pull my feet out of my shoes all the Korean girls laugh. Makes me uncomfortable.
Momentary hijack

Which us worse:
1 - unibrow
3 - nose hair sticking out the nose Originally Posted by NeedingMore
All three... I am constantly checking (and grooming) to keep those in check
Wax if you need to!! Better yet, check the ears!! Originally Posted by RyansFun
Nah, you don't really need to check the ears until you hear a constant rustling sound.
Now the nose is different.....
Save it for a funeral and pluck it with tweezers at the funeral home and/or the service....
All three... I am constantly checking (and grooming) to keep those in check Originally Posted by Captain Caveman
+1 on that. BTW, while we're on the hair topics, shaving your balls highly improves your mileage. Also keeps them fresh in the Summer, that way they're not smelly when you're trying to get a lady to teabag you. Just saying.