Improving Ecc

Hey guys,

You must all remember the site naughty reviews right ? Then I don't know what like happened but the whole site changed and got kinda lame.

Anyways , I think it would be neat to have a section for the ladies to say yes they've met this guy and yes he's ok.

It would look really simple like this

Report by : (lady)

Handle: ( the guys handle)

Seen around: ( exact date not really needed)

See super simple yet effective because some guys are newbies on here but it will show us someone has seen you, or maybe providers not getting back to other providers for references, or some ladies retiring.

NR let you do a whole review on a guy which is silly in a way but cool. But you guys don't need the reviews your here for the fun lol.

LOKI make it happen lol

P.'s I saw the thread on the busts that's sad, here''s a link for any of you struggling

https://youtu.be/ZeIsWu_pXhw
I like this! keeps things fair and square
Well it's kinda easier for the girls too ya know. We can just go on and see OK yes they are ok. Yay I'm glad you agree!
Oh yea! New pics on my showcase !! Yay!
I think it's a great idea that could simplify vetting for the ladies.
It would definitely be helpful. I don't get to play often and 2 providers whom I have previously seen are now retired.
Vivi....

Great idea! Makes it easier for everyone, and would be an enhancement to the site...TTF

oh...nice pics..
See LOKI it's a go lol!
  • bam71
  • 06-24-2017, 10:59 AM
I used to be on NR, it really was a good thing. Miss Vivi your pics are amazing!! You look fantastic. Can't wait to see you again!!
Dreams ?
Dreams ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Lol maybe
Girls should have to ask permission before posting publicly about seeing someone because not everyone wants every rendezvous publically documented for all to see
Girls should have to ask permission before posting publicly about seeing someone because not everyone wants every rendezvous publically documented for all to see Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
If can review, then I would think open season in a coed thread by lady.
As not all lady's want reviews but if VP can't ask no review please
but this is for icky and not a dream
Hey guys,

You must all remember the site naughty reviews right ? Then I don't know what like happened but the whole site changed and got kinda lame.

Anyways , I think it would be neat to have a section for the ladies to say yes they've met this guy and yes he's ok.

It would look really simple like this

Report by : (lady)

Handle: ( the guys handle)

Seen around: ( exact date not really needed)

See super simple yet effective because some guys are newbies on here but it will show us someone has seen you, or maybe providers not getting back to other providers for references, or some ladies retiring.

NR let you do a whole review on a guy which is silly in a way but cool. But you guys don't need the reviews your here for the fun lol.

LOKI make it happen lol

P.'s I saw the thread on the busts that's sad, here''s a link for any of you struggling

http://removed linck since peeps see...at shit lately Originally Posted by Vivi Boyt
I can't help you out here Miss Vivi... I'm just a poor ol' retired ATSH....
But I've got a little pull over at FPCS... let me put your thoughts in the suggestion box....
If can review, then I would think open season in a coed thread by lady.
As not all lady's want reviews but if VP can't ask no review please
but this is for icky and not a dream Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
We benefit from being on a review board (free advertising) so we are required to allow reviews. If a girl doesn't allow reviews she is not allowed to have a showcase or place ads. So I don't think it can really be compared.