Rotasian in Springfield?

Any information would be appreciated.

Currently posting in stg:

https://springfield-mo.skipthegames....t/586273087556

541-215-4258

I just messaged and was told “I took a Uber home” but then told to message at 9am...

Anyone visited? Info on provider? Going into this knowing the pics are fake.
for me...i leave them alone....if you put the phone number in the google search,there you will fine info on her..hope this helps a little
I'm curious about this one too, "she" is advertising using another number as well. I messaged her a couple days ago on this number and she didn't ask for any prebooking fee or anything, told me what hotel she was at and asked me to send a pic of the building when I arrived and she would then give me her room number. I thought it was strange so didn't follow through. She messaged me again about an hour later asking if I was still coming to which I ignored. I wonder what her angle is?
I'm curious about this one too, "she" is advertising using another number as well. I messaged her a couple days ago on this number and she didn't ask for any prebooking fee or anything, told me what hotel she was at and asked me to send a pic of the building when I arrived and she would then give me her room number. I thought it was strange so didn't follow through. She messaged me again about an hour later asking if I was still coming to which I ignored. I wonder what her angle is? Originally Posted by beelzeboss
I can see waiting until you get there to get the room number.. but that’s about it. The rest seems a little shady... why would see need you to take a pic of the hotel?????
I don’t give my location until about 30 min before we meet. I give them general idea, but not complete. But mine isn’t a hotel, and it’s more to make sure I’m ready, as I like to have everything just so so!
I have wondered too. Just looks too fake and wrong girl vibe.
Shit someone needs to take on for the team on this one and let me know if she's real!

I would have but young Asian girls are not my first choice.
She is older, forties i would say. Small boobs, boxy shape with some belly. Not girl in pics. She is nice enough. Everything covered. Typical aamp but i think she runs herself and not pimped out.
Don't mind age, smaller boobs, or belly, but cbj and Amp vibe, no thanks. Thanks for intel.