Guess Eccie Policy Has Changed ?

Poll Removed, Points Issued to OP

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=741194

I guess the policy of Eccie staff not discussing actions taken on infractions doesn't apply to the new sheriff in town ? Big bad sheriff got him some points on rockerrick and wants to thump his chest in public for you all !
ROFLMFAO !
Well it was a poll set up specifically to target another active member who is basically nothing more than annoying to other mongers. Once the thread and poll was started it couldn't be reversed or undone.

Not taking sides but I think I get the point being made. The whole announcing publicly "Points will be issued to OP" part might have been a bit of chest thumping but what can you say?
It doesn't say points will be issued - it says points issued to OP . Clearly disregarding Eccie policy of not discussing punishments . Not only is he discussing them he has permanently posted the action on the boards . Just love enforcers incapable of following their own rules!
  • Sire
  • 05-16-2013, 12:48 AM
Awesome.
And all done in the creepy and annoying 3rd person fashion
rockerrick thinks 19Trees forget handle 19trees not 19monkeysswingingthrutrees . rockerrick thinks new sheriff anxious to prove manhood , EPIC FAIL ! rockerrick laughing at monkeysswingingthrutrees think he very comical breaking rules to point rockerrick . rockerrick think monkeysswingingthrutrees worst mod ever . monkeysswingingthrutrees not very good reading , actual alert he no comprehend , take side of obsessive possibly dangerous member , but rockerrick no care about monkeysswingingthrutrees . monkeysswingingthrutrees will live fine when bad happen it not happen to monkeysswingingthrutrees .
The dead modtards rule.
Part of the way there , brain dead !
Clear train wreck coming
Behavior pattern obvious
Experienced members on RED Alert
Mods, like all good referees punishing wrong person

Don't you get it that "we" do this for the provider's good AND in hopes that said person recognizes his dangerous state at an early stage, so to control it in whatever means possible. (There are pills you know).

OR to not recognize it, escalate it on the boards to clearly document it for providers to make right choice?

Sorry RR, you are TOFTT here, but your conscience will indeed be clear.
It doesn't say points will be issued - it says points issued to OP . Clearly disregarding Eccie policy of not discussing punishments . Not only is he discussing them he has permanently posted the action on the boards . Just love enforcers incapable of following their own rules! Originally Posted by rockerrick
First, there is no written rule against discussing punishments, we just don't do it because most of us hated the old "Check your PM's, sir" that we used to get on the "P" so most of us that have been around since those days don't do so.

Second, As I have stated many times, we are pretty liberal with our "enforcement" and let lots and lots of things pass that would be enforced in other areas. The truth is you did post this as an open attack on a member who, other than pissing you off, really has stayed within the framework of the posting guidelines. A Staff Member felt that it had strayed over the line and acted accordingly.

Third, We do have the following guideline which members seem to forget from time to time:
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

Conclusion, you don't have to like the appointed "Enforcers", but you are required to treat us repsectfully in the open Forums. There are battles worth fighting, and there are some that we should just walk away from cause the outcome is not in our favor.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
You know better than that , do things first and don't care .
  • Toyz
  • 05-16-2013, 08:37 AM
I'm not going to get into a defense of Mods or RR.

However, I will state that the party in question has shown strong tendencies towards stalking, obsession & behaviors that should give a girl pause when considering. He went on a campaign to smash a new provider with lies and innuendo. When she came on and eloquently defended her position, no MOD warned said "Bob Hobby" with points for openly attacking a provider. And possibly MORE telling was his lack of response to her rebuttal. He (by his own admission) overpays and therefore got one lonely provider to stand up for him...although she didn't bother to discuss his actions, just took a poke at everyone who was concerned over his obsessive attacking...

I think it is the boards responsibility to take care of our own. I realize the MODS just want to promote the open market approach of everyone just getting along...but if a perceived danger is noticed-as long as addressed within the rules-I think it is our DUTY to try and help provider or Bob Hobby come to a realization that they are batshit fucking crazy...

But the issues are being overlooked in the angst of the back and forths.

Toyz
RR puts many good posts on this board, but sometimes he crosses the line and this is one of those times. RR, the ladies are perfectly capable of putting us through their security checks without you destroying one's character with polls such as yours.

The ladies can read the guy's reviews and make a determination without your input. I can't for the life of me see why my ATF allowed you to pass her screening process with some of the comments you tend to make some of the time. She seems much too smart for this. You make me wonder what kind of person you are?
Guess she might know a lot more than you , and I have shitloads of great refs ! Hahahaha ! They dont always catch everything going on in multiple forums . He destroyed his own character , and if you don't like mine
FUCK OFF !
  • Toyz
  • 05-16-2013, 01:22 PM
RR puts many good posts on this board, but sometimes he crosses the line and this is one of those times. RR, the ladies are perfectly capable of putting us through their security checks without you destroying one's character with polls such as yours.

The ladies can read the guy's reviews and make a determination without your input. I can't for the life of me see why my ATF allowed you to pass her screening process with some of the comments you tend to make some of the time. She seems much too smart for this. You make me wonder what kind of person you are? Originally Posted by txrancher1
Rancher, your ATF passed RR because shes a hoogar...& hoogars do this mostly for money...