The Mueller report

Mueller has to do some cramming. He didn’t write the report and doesn’t know what’s in it. Come 7/17, he’ll kick himself for accepting the job. He’s going to get hammered by both sides. Originally Posted by bambino
He only has himself to blame for that.

Meanwhile, there's a chance that Trump will suffer a massive stroke between now and 7/17.

Seems like Hannity already has.

Meanwhile, there's a chance that Trump will suffer a massive stroke between now and 7/17.

Seems like Hannity already has. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

what do ya thinck your odds are?

Of Trump stroking out?

I think he's got his cabinet (what's left of it) stroking him pretty hard already.

Utter bullshit. It’s the other way around. Trump is giving others strokes. And having a great time doing it. You are so delusional.

There is a chance any of us old folks will have a stroke between now and then Bubbe.

Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we die...
Here in the real world she committed Flynn to his plea agreement and requested a 60 day extension to review the files. She has to get a security clearance before she will be allowed access. I suspect the files contain counter intelligence information that was being gathered on Flynn before he pledged his soul to the Orange one. But at no time did Flynn’s lawyer demand a fucking thing, she did what she was told to do by Flynn. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
That would be a lie. Flynn's lawyer requested a transcript of the purported conversation that Flynn is said to have had with a Russian. FYI, the IC has never presented that document -- or any "classified" intelligence being used against Flynn -- here-to-fore.
Utter bullshit. It’s the other way around. Trump is giving others strokes. And having a great time doing it. You are so delusional. Originally Posted by bambino
Anthony Bourdain despaired so much that he committed suicide.
That would be a lie. Flynn's lawyer requested a transcript of the purported conversation that Flynn is said to have had with a Russian. FYI, the IC has never presented that document -- or any "classified" intelligence being used against Flynn -- here-to-fore. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Which conversation do they want...that Russian sympathizer talked to a lot of Russians

Powell took over earlier this month as Flynn’s lead lawyer. Given Powell's prior Mueller criticism, the move prompted speculation Flynn is making a play for a pardon from President Donald Trump, who hailed Powell on Twitter as a “GREAT LAWYER” after the hire. Flynn has not given a reason for firing his previous attorneys.

Monday afternoon, Flynn also made his first court appearance since a contentious December hearing that ended with an unexpected delay in his sentencing.

At the gathering, Powell said she and Flynn's other attorneys are working on getting a security clearance to review classified documents as part of Flynn's case.

That appeared to confuse federal prosecutor Brandon Van Grack, who told Sullivan that the government never provided any classified material to the defense as part of the discovery process. He noted that of the 20,000 pages of documents the government handed over, none of them were marked classified.

As such, “the government is not aware of what the defense is reviewing," Van Grack said. Sullivan said he'd leave it up to Flynn's lawyers, the government, and the court's classified information security officer to determine next steps.

Sullivan also denied a request by Powell to ease Flynn's travel restrictions and allow him to travel without further permission to California, Texas and North Carolina, saying that he didn't want it to seem like he was giving Flynn "special treatment
Which conversation do they want...that Russian sympathizer talked to a lot of Russians

Powell took over earlier this month as Flynn’s lead lawyer. Given Powell's prior Mueller criticism, the move prompted speculation Flynn is making a play for a pardon from President Donald Trump, who hailed Powell on Twitter as a “GREAT LAWYER” after the hire. Flynn has not given a reason for firing his previous attorneys.

Monday afternoon, Flynn also made his first court appearance since a contentious December hearing that ended with an unexpected delay in his sentencing.

At the gathering, Powell said she and Flynn's other attorneys are working on getting a security clearance to review classified documents as part of Flynn's case.

That appeared to confuse federal prosecutor Brandon Van Grack, who told Sullivan that the government never provided any classified material to the defense as part of the discovery process. He noted that of the 20,000 pages of documents the government handed over, none of them were marked classified.

As such, “the government is not aware of what the defense is reviewing," Van Grack said. Sullivan said he'd leave it up to Flynn's lawyers, the government, and the court's classified information security officer to determine next steps.

Sullivan also denied a request by Powell to ease Flynn's travel restrictions and allow him to travel without further permission to California, Texas and North Carolina, saying that he didn't want it to seem like he was giving Flynn "special treatment
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You keep omitting how all of the "Russians" involved in the Trump Tower meeting met with Team hildebeest BEFORE and AFTER Trump Jr ever saw them, and how Lynch granted a special travel VISA to certain Russian persona non grata present in the meeting. hildebeest's Russian connections number in the millions. Mueller said Trump's connections don't rate indictment let alone prosecution. hildebeest is still being investigated.
That would be a lie. Flynn's lawyer requested a transcript of the purported conversation that Flynn is said to have had with a Russian. FYI, the IC has never presented that document -- or any "classified" intelligence being used against Flynn -- here-to-fore. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sullivan began Monday's hearing by addressing a connection to Powell, who wrote a book favorably mentioning his work and sent his chambers a copy that included a positive dedication to the judge. Sullivan asked if either legal team had objections to the case proceeding. No one responded.

Sullivan ultimately decided to allow the parties to file their next joint status report on August 30, giving Flynn and his team enough time to prepare and work through the final stages of his cooperation with the government. Flynn agreed to cooperate with special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation as part of his plea agreement. Mueller's office said in March that Flynn's cooperation in their probe was complete.

But Powell confirmed Monday that Flynn will be back in court again in July to testify against Bijan Rafiekian, his former Turkish business partner. Rafiekian was indicted last December in the Eastern District of Virginia and charged with two federal felony charges for acting as an unregistered foreign agent for Turkey.
You keep omitting how all of the "Russians" involved in the Trump Tower meeting met with Team hildebeest BEFORE and AFTER Trump Jr ever saw them, and how Lynch granted a special travel VISA to certain Russian persona non grata present in the meeting. hildebeest's Russian connections number in the millions. Mueller said Trump's connections don't rate indictment let alone prosecution. hildebeest is still being investigated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How many times will I have to remind you...I don’t cloud my mind with deep state bullshit.
why does J66 sound like broken record when he posts segments of the Moo report?
How many times will I have to remind you...I don’t cloud my mind with deep state bullshit. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Everything stated is a matter of public record. You really should heed Benjamin Franklin and educate yourself.

“Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.” Benjamin Franklin
How many times will I have to remind you...I don’t cloud my mind with deep state bullshit. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Your stubborn closed-mindedness is remarkably short-sighted. If you remain willfully blind to abuses directed at your adversaries, you will have no grounds to be upset when the deep state is one day weaponized against you. What goes around comes around!
Your stubborn closed-mindedness is remarkably short-sighted. If you remain willfully blind to abuses directed at your adversaries, you will have no grounds to be upset when the deep state is one day weaponized against you. What goes around comes around! Originally Posted by lustylad

when the deep state takes him away he'll yell .. "Wait! NOT ME!!"

at that point he'll realize we were right and it will be far too late.