State: Florida
Address: North of downtown and East of TPA
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: GFE, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS, MSOG
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: Very long black hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite, 5ft, Cute little ass, large nipples, fun size.
Recommendation: Yes
  • rico7
  • 07-22-2021, 05:23 PM
Thanks for the review, I've actually had my eye on Murika for a few years now. Regarding her smoking, how noticeable is it on her breath? Does her incall smell like smoke?
I have never seen her smoke and it is not noticeable. She told me she does but I assume it is just occasional. I did see a box of cigarettes' at her incall once, but no other signs or smell. That is probably why most reviews state she is a non smoker.
User ID: -
Date: 7/18/21
Name: Murika Kaie
Phone: 813-305-0891
Email Address: murika.kaie@yahoo.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://preferred411.com/P65083
City: Tampa
State: Florida
Address: North of downtown and East of TPA
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: GFE, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS, MSOG
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: Very long black hair
Smoking Status: Non Smoker Originally Posted by James BoneMI6
I stand corrected on Murika's smoking status and should have indicated that Murika is a Non Smoker. I thought she was through conversation, but as I stated before, that I have never seen her smoke or smell any smoke on her clothes or breath. I apologize for any misunderstanding.
  • rico7
  • 07-30-2021, 04:02 PM
I stand corrected on Murika's smoking status and should have indicated that Murika is a Non Smoker. I thought she was through conversation, but as I stated before, that I have never seen her smoke or smell any smoke on her clothes or breath. I apologize for any misunderstanding. Originally Posted by James BoneMI6
Appreciate you taking the time for that clarification. As I mentioned she's been on my radar for a while and I seem to recall some indication of her being a smoker from earlier 411. I'll probably see her at some point. Thanks again.
What is the best way to contact her>, by phone or email
What is the best way to contact her>, by phone or email Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy
I have always used email for introductions and references. If you are a P411 member, you can also contact her through there.
Thanks
I had such a great time, she is the real deal