Strip Clubs open early?

Almost all the strip clubs seem to open at 11:00 a.m. Unfortunately, that doesn’t work for a 12:40 flight out of DFW. Anyone know of (and recommend) any clubs that open before 11:00 a.m.?
None i know of, sorry
Almost all the strip clubs seem to open at 11:00 a.m. Unfortunately, that doesn’t work for a 12:40 flight out of DFW. Anyone know of (and recommend) any clubs that open before 11:00 a.m.? Originally Posted by JustADip
Sorry babe that’s what time they open down here. Most of the time they close at 4 AM. We don’t have 24 hour clubs. After the “shut down “most clubs on the weekends don’t even open until 6 PM. Ruined weekend plans that I had with a client of mine 🥲
Strip Clubs (selling booze) ae typicaily open 11:00am to 2:00pm 7 days a week with some exceptions. Some like DG's don't open till 5pm and The Mens Club opens late on Satuday and Sunday, as examples. BYOB clubs typicialy open later but stay open till 4 am or even later.

Fridays and saturdays many clubs stay open till 4am or so, though alcohol sales stop at all clubs at 2:am. If in doubt about a specific club, call them or check their social media