Review: (Brazil) Rio- Monte Carlo

• tp273
  • 01-02-2020, 08:46 AM
Date: 12-30-19
Name: Jennifer
Contact Info: Just Go There
+55 21 2255-4489
URL / Website: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Terma...14109741996959
General Area: Rua Hilário de Gouvêia, 19 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22040-020, Brazil Right next door to the Oceania Copacabana Hotel.
Activities: LK, BBBJ, BLS , Daty, 69, CG, Asian CG , Doggy, Mish.
Session Length: 40 min
Fee: $490Reals ($117 USD) Entry+Girl + Room
Hair Length and Color: Dark black hair to the middle of her back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Tall slender( not Skinny ) girl about 5'7" & 130 lbs. Small b cup titties with very dark & perky nipples. She had only a hint of a tanline & had an attractive GND face with an innocent look. I thought she was the 2nd most attractive girl there & would give her an 8.5 . The facially 9.5 girl had a big old Brazilian butt that I don't care for.
Recommendation: Yes
heard bout that club. looks like they have some talent.
Thanks
She sounds very appealing, I Love plowing tight little girls----especially Brazilians Colombians, Spanish and so on ;-)
  • r66
  • 01-13-2020, 01:17 PM
Great place and so many memories from when I was frequenting Rio many years ago. To bad Terrazo Atlantica/Help are long gone.

Appears alot of the old Termas may no longer be there-Solarium, Aeroporto, L’uomo.. glad Quatro por Quatro is still there. One of the best, if not the best, in RDJ
Great place and so many memories from when I was frequenting Rio many years ago. To bad Terrazo Atlantica/Help are long gone.

Appears alot of the old Termas may no longer be there-Solarium, Aeroporto, L’uomo.. glad Quatro por Quatro is still there. One of the best, if not the best, in RDJ Originally Posted by r66
Solarium is still open and going strong. I like it a lot more than Monte Carlo. Quatro por Quatro is closed due to a fire that was so bad 4 fireman were killed fighting it. All the girls went to Cancun.