Road Trip To Rio July 2022

Went to Rio de Janeiro with a couple of old hands, Player and Dark Side. Stayed at the Mercure Rio Boutique Hotel in Copacabana which is right next door to the Marriott. Rates are good. Recently remodeled. VERY girl friendly. Did not have to check them in.

Player and Dark Side got there a day before me and tried out Monte Carlo and Solarium and reported both were terrible I stayed away. Centaurus had some good girls and they have come down on their prices a bit. 600RL for 40 minutes which is reasonable but 900RL for an hour is not. Went to 4 x 4 which has great prices and great girls.

Found a great girl in an ad and she was outstanding. Beautiful with a great BBJ. Here rates were only 180 for an hour which is like $40 US for some of the greatest sex of your life. Barbie Mermaid

Played poker at night at the Rio Poker Club in the Copacabana area and it's a great club.

With the exchange rate of 5.20 everything was cheap and a great time.
600RL for 40 minutes which is reasonable but 900RL for an hour is not. Originally Posted by BigLouie

I'm confused by your comment. 600RL for 40 minutes is 300 RL for 20 minutes. At that rate, 60 minutes (an hour) would be 3x300, which is 900RL for one hour. It's the same rate as 600RL for 40 minutes.
i think the point is no reason to spend 900 when you can spend 600 for 40 min
I'm confused by your comment. 600RL for 40 minutes is 300 RL for 20 minutes. At that rate, 60 minutes (an hour) would be 3x300, which is 900RL for one hour. It's the same rate as 600RL for 40 minutes. Originally Posted by Jackster21
The issue is that 2/3 of the cost is fixed cost like the door fee so it should go 600 to 750 for an hour
Glad to see you had a good experience with Photoacompanhantes.