Help: guest friendly hotels

Does anyone know if LSH in Rio - Barra is guest friendly?

If I book a room for two guests and it’s just me would that let me bring up a girl as needed during my trip? Booked a room with a pool on the balcony that overlooks the beach which would be cool but not sure if they are cool with guests. Hotel has some mixed reviews and I will need wifi during the week.

Otherwise can just stay at the Windsor or a nicer hotel and just use the Termas but some of these girls on private55 are 10/10 and seem cheaper than terma. Safer to go to terma vs outcall at hotel?

Thanks in advance.
Errr, your pardon Sir, but. what does 'LSH' stand for?
ultimately my question is if its better to use the Termas (if so I would just get a more modest room) or if calling girls from photoacom or private55 etc is fairly safe (not having higher end girls fuck you over for no reason, start bullshit in the room, etc) cuz it would be fun to have a rooftop pool with a girl or two for the week.

essentially Termas vs outcall to hotel which is better?
Apples and oranges. Almost all hotels that allow in girls only slow in one at a time. You can go to a love motel like Vanity in the Copa area to do doubles. Never had a problem in 15 years of bringing girls to my hotel. Termas are fine but the rooms are really small but are good for the purpose
Does anyone know if LSH in Rio - Barra is guest friendly?

If I book a room for two guests and it’s just me would that let me bring up a girl as needed during my trip? Booked a room with a pool on the balcony that overlooks the beach which would be cool but not sure if they are cool with guests. Hotel has some mixed reviews and I will need wifi during the week.

Otherwise can just stay at the Windsor or a nicer hotel and just use the Termas but some of these girls on private55 are 10/10 and seem cheaper than terma. Safer to go to terma vs outcall at hotel?

Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by quackmire
Very simple, just ask them if they allow you to bring guest into your room. They will tell you right up front. Normally you have to check the girl in at the front desk. I know Windsor charges a bit extra for this. most hotels do not. In the 15 years I have been going I have never had a problem with the girl in the room. But I am selective on who I bring, don't go picking up someone questionable. Lots of time I will meet a great girl at a terma and get her number and have her come to my hotel and most will since it cuts out the terma on the fee.