does it really taste that bad?

I wonder why alot of providers don't complete the deal. Does it really taste bad. Why do some love it>and some hate it.

Help me out here
The taste will vary dependent on the guys diet. Some is worse than others. Some girlsa just cant stomach the idea of it possibly tasting really bad so they choose not to do it at all.
Nothing better for a guy than that. It's the the ultimate compliment .
I agree with Ivy Chick.... diet is key...some may also say its an acquired taste!!
So I guess burritos and turnips might not be a good idea
Lol well I guess that depends on how much you like the girl that will be tasting it!!!
There's only one way to find out Burkalini, and I am not about to volunteer... I happily defer to the ladies on this one. I have heard that not smoking and not eating meat helps.
I can recall hearing that asparagus makes for a bad tasting cum. I don't remember if there are foods that make it taste better but I'm sure there are some. Yin & Yang and all that!
How about a nice bowl of sugar pops. That's my bachelor dinner. Gotta taste sweet.
I seem to remember that lots of fresh fruit makes for nice tasting cum. I like lots of fried foods and red meat so I'm not sure how good that is. I never had a lady comment on it one way or the other.
Eat pineapple a couple hours before you meet up with your friend. Helps with the taste factor, or so I'm told.
I guess it's down the Doles 2 hours b4 a date from now on
MsElena I heard something similar... who would have thought eating a certain food could change taste of bodily fluids!!!
Now that we know what effects the taste, how many of you ladies complete the deal. Is it a yes or a no
No CIM for me, sorry. Unless you wanna snowball afterwards. hahahaha