Milf info request

Anybody has any information about this milf. I really want to pay her a visit but would like info about her. I want to make sure she is legit!!

https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fe...y/087132013566

https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fe...y/087132013566
Reviews are a "no". I'd pass. IMO.
Run Forrest, run! Not even those flapjacks could peak loverboy's interest.
Reviews are a "no". I'd pass. IMO. Originally Posted by laloverboy
Any links to the reviews?
This is Chance. She is not worth the time, trouble or money. Pain in the ass.....don't walk away from this one......run.
Any links to the reviews? Originally Posted by Tonyrojas
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2470742&highl ight=crestview

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2463675&highl ight=crestview

The first link is definitely her. Second one might not be, but can’t verify the skipthegames link.

Your profile says you are from Germany. I spent three months there this summer. I had a blast.

For you to go from what you can get in Germany to Chance is a HUGE drop in quality.

I vote no as well.

But, seriously, what do we know? It’s your money and time, don’t listen to the naysayers.

If you like her look, make it happen. If you review her, you’ll get six weeks of premium access for free.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2470742&highl ight=crestview

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2...ight=crestview

The first link is definitely her. Second one might not be, but can’t verify the skipthegames link.

Your profile says you are from Germany. I spent three months there this summer. I had a blast.

For you to go from what you can get in Germany to Chance is a HUGE drop in quality.

I vote no as well.

But, seriously, what do we know? It’s your money and time, don’t listen to the naysayers.

If you like her look, make it happen. If you review her, you’ll get six weeks of premium access for free. Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore
Yeah, I just moved to Florida and I am already feeling the pain. The prices here are insane compared to what I can get in Germany but it is what it is.

Thanks for the info. I will have to look for another provider.
I will have to look for another provider. Originally Posted by Tonyrojas
What are you looking for?

Let us know. Perhaps we can give you some better recommendations.

The game is much different here than in Europe. No windows or dedicated red lights district. Plus, over there, it’s cheap!!!

In a three month period, I fucked 23 providers, some multiple times. I also had two girlfriends, and there were other encounters like my landlord. I didn’t suffer from want over there.

There’s so much variety over there. There was incredible talent coming from Eastern Europe (Romanians, Polish, Russian, Czech and Hungarians).

Most were Romanians pretending to be from Spain, Italy or etc, as Romanian is one of the lost Romance languages.

I had one Romanian girl over there who was a mother fucking stunner. If she was here, the other girls would have a hard time to compete. Her communication skills and the way she took care of business was incredible.

She could demand top dollar here, and guys would pay it. But, over in Germany, I paid 130 Euros and hour for her. The standard going rate was 100 Euros an hour.

One thing you will get here is a warmer experience. Most girls over there were beautiful, but cold. The scams they ran in Germany are different than why they play here.

Over there, it was you got to plow a chick, but she didn’t give you what she promised.

Here girls will try to get you to prepay/put a deposit down and ghost you.

Or you’ll hand over your money, and they’ll run out of the room. Or you’ll go to meet one, and she’ll ghost you.

Or she’ll stall and say she needs more time, and eventually you’ll waste time.

Or she will catfish, and won’t resemble her photos at all.

Always bring your own condoms. Because so many times a provider will ask you for one, and you’ll waste time.

I sincerely thought about quitting the hobby once my time in Germany was up. One trick to help get over it is to think of each state as its own country.

So, wow, I just fucked this girl from Alabama or that one from Texas. That’s helped me somewhat.

Good luck, brother.
Tonyrojas, practice social distancing. Don't get within 6' of her.
What are you looking for?

Let us know. Perhaps we can give you some better recommendations.

The game is much different here than in Europe. No windows or dedicated red lights district. Plus, over there, it’s cheap!!!

In a three month period, I fucked 23 providers, some multiple times. I also had two girlfriends, and there were other encounters like my landlord. I didn’t suffer from want over there.

There’s so much variety over there. There was incredible talent coming from Eastern Europe (Romanians, Polish, Russian, Czech and Hungarians).

Most were Romanians pretending to be from Spain, Italy or etc, as Romanian is one of the lost Romance languages.

I had one Romanian girl over there who was a mother fucking stunner. If she was here, the other girls would have a hard time to compete. Her communication skills and the way she took care of business was incredible.

She could demand top dollar here, and guys would pay it. But, over in Germany, I paid 130 Euros and hour for her. The standard going rate was 100 Euros an hour.

One thing you will get here is a warmer experience. Most girls over there were beautiful, but cold. The scams they ran in Germany are different than why they play here.

Over there, it was you got to plow a chick, but she didn’t give you what she promised.

Here girls will try to get you to prepay/put a deposit down and ghost you.

Or you’ll hand over your money, and they’ll run out of the room. Or you’ll go to meet one, and she’ll ghost you.

Or she’ll stall and say she needs more time, and eventually you’ll waste time.

Or she will catfish, and won’t resemble her photos at all.

Always bring your own condoms. Because so many times a provider will ask you for one, and you’ll waste time.

I sincerely thought about quitting the hobby once my time in Germany was up. One trick to help get over it is to think of each state as its own country.

So, wow, I just fucked this girl from Alabama or that one from Texas. That’s helped me somewhat.

Good luck, brother. Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore
Looking for a good deal to maybe make a girlfriend of. You are right prices here are insane compared to what I used to get in Germany. Same price here I get a bareback cheaper there and it would be a fucking playboy model.

I just called Belle Tyana and when I arrived to her place, she didn’t answer her phone. Stood me up. I also called many other ones and no answer. Providers here suck balls and not literally.... I’m about to quit too, not worth the hassle and money...

I do prefers MILF or good looking mature that offer great service. I’m all about the service; I look for nice body and face but service above all!!!
Sent you a PM
Sent you a PM Originally Posted by Naughtius Maximus
Thanks I got it
Thanks I got it Originally Posted by Tonyrojas
Your Welcome
For MILFs, you can look at Blue-haired Kara in Pensacola.

She’s going to be your value proposition, especially for a HH segment.

She’s also going to be fairly accurate to the German brothel experience. Good looking girl, inexpensive price, but definitely not GFE.

Anna Lane is in Defuniak Springs. She’s not a MILF, but she’s a tall girl with great curves. She’s hard to initially nail down, but it’s better if you have someone vouch for you.

She is a nice girl with a very charming demeanor. Definitely easy to get along with.

Erica Jordan is in Santa Rosa Beach. She’s curvy with nicely done manmades and an incredible ass. She will travel to play. She’ll book a room in the city your in, and I think she’ll do outcall (although I maybe wrong).

She’s refreshing in the fact that she’s the consummate professional. She’s on time, no drama, low volume and is a pleaser. Erica is multiorgasmic. It’s literally like manna falling out of heaven, one right after another.

I saw her last night, and am writing my review for it. Let’s just say I passed out when I got home. She wore me out!!!

She’s also the priciest out of the three, but I don’t think what she is charging is outrageous.
Just reading the original ad you posted for her made my brain explode trying to figure out what was going on