Encounter: Now this is something worth posting about, Hannah Campos

User ID: -
Date: 12/28/23
Name: Hannah Campos
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/pi...es/3832902.htm
City: Green Tree
State: -
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CG, DATY, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brunette with highlights, it was pretty long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Perfect tits, very well done imo. But I like all tits so to each their own they are fake as I’m sure you’ve seen but she looks like her pictures to a t
Recommendation: Yes
Nice to see Hannah getting such great reviews. She's only been back touring for about 10 days and she already has 6 reviews on TER with 9/9.3 average.
Nice to see Hannah getting such great reviews. She's only been back touring for about 10 days and she already has 6 reviews on TER with 9/9.3 average. Originally Posted by jdr3130
I know my post is basically an ad for her, but honestly after the all let downs I’ve had in appointments. I just felt so discouraged from continuing in the hobby. I was gonna go strictly AMP only tbh, but I was told to wait and Hannah while being perfect imo. It was risky since the last 4 appointments I set up were so annoying. I didn’t even post about them cause I’m just sick of the talent here. So after Hannah I’m feeling optimistic, just gotta go for the women on tour but even then. I saw Ruby for that reason and while she was hot, she basically rushed me out the door. And did not seem into it at all and it was just such a mood killer. Im gonna need reviews before I take any plunge
I know my post is basically an ad for her, but honestly after the all let downs I’ve had in appointments. I just felt so discouraged from continuing in the hobby. I was gonna go strictly AMP only tbh, but I was told to wait and Hannah while being perfect imo. It was risky since the last 4 appointments I set up were so annoying. I didn’t even post about them cause I’m just sick of the talent here. So after Hannah I’m feeling optimistic, just gotta go for the women on tour but even then. I saw Ruby for that reason and while she was hot, she basically rushed me out the door. And did not seem into it at all and it was just such a mood killer. Im gonna need reviews before I take any plunge Originally Posted by Noure78
If you are not going to review your last 4 appointments could you at least tell us who they were with and rank them on a scale of 1-10. This way we know who you had trouble with. That would be super helpful cause this area is pretty bad and doesnt seem to be getting any better
If you are not going to review your last 4 appointments could you at least tell us who they were with and rank them on a scale of 1-10. This way we know who you had trouble with. That would be super helpful cause this area is pretty bad and doesnt seem to be getting any better Originally Posted by mulletman66
Sorry to hear that. not sure which is worse a bad experience or none at all?

I guess the bad one cause you are out money but having the opportunity to play and not being to get something set up is pretty bad also
Sorry to hear that. not sure which is worse a bad experience or none at all?

I guess the bad one cause you are out money but having the opportunity to play and not being to get something set up is pretty bad also Originally Posted by mulletman66
It just sucks cause since I was traveling I thought it would be great since the providers here don’t cut it. At least I could see someone while I’m gone but no, money is gone and it was just so annoying I wanna never think about it cause it pisses me off so much
Originally Posted by traveler89
Originally Posted by jdr3130

Originally Posted by lustylad