A little snow anyone?? LOL

Did anyone make naked snow angels??? Or naughty snow people???
I sure wished I could've been. Been trying to get home since yesterday. Sure would be a good time to get an ATF provider to cum do an outcall and when time is up the roads are to dangerous to drive home. Wonder what we could do the rest of the evening??
I ate some yellow snow.
I was planning to build a snowchick with DD boobies, but my stomach started grumbling. I ate more yellow snow and went inside.
ha Dallas - that's perfect!
I just sat at home and enjoyed my unexpected day off.

And next Monday's the MLK holiday... Two three-day weekends in a row! I don't know what I did to deserve it, but I hope I keep it up.

Cheers,

bcg
I haven't seen snow since I was stuck in Chicago Airport, so here's hoping.
I do not like snow!!! Thats why I left Oregon & Montana...lol
Y'all need to come to east Tenn. We got two feet of snow here.
Oh that's just wrong.....(funny but wrong)

dallas, I hear ya!

Bought me a blanket, logs, wine, cheese things and hot chocolate. I may be drunk and fat..but I'm warm!
Oh how I miss having a fireplace!!!
More butt-chilling weather predicted the next few days and nights . . . may need more logs . . . and wine . . .
More butt-chilling weather predicted the next few days and nights . . . may need more logs . . . and wine . . . Originally Posted by SlowHand49
Already taken care of! Burned a case in one day. Got another. Some good pics too.

One of my more costliest trips to wally world, but eh. Lil princess messed up her car hella more than she did mine. And she learned the importance of, at the least, having a clue about her insurance. Her daddy was not happy ......

I have to say, I thought Mphs drivers were the worst, but this trip in Nash has given 'retard drivers' a whole new meaning. Aren't yall supposed to be much more accustomed to snow? I'm not the bestestest driver in the world, but damn!

And WHO?? lives in the mountains and doesn't at least have front wheel drive? (Nash is mountainous to me). Big guy in a big truck gave me the funniest look as I was pushing a sedan up a hill. We must have looked something like the ant and the rubber tree plant; lil roly poly me behind a mercury something.

Been interesting for sure. I'm thinkin Bama is gonna be a hoot! My EMT wargame partner who lives there was offline working for 2+ days solid.
Oh that's just wrong.....(funny but wrong)

dallas, I hear ya!

Bought me a blanket, logs, wine, cheese things and hot chocolate. I may be drunk and fat..but I'm warm! Originally Posted by babee
Darn Babee...you forgot the smokes AGAIN!