Balls or Nipple play? How can a girl please with free hands?

I like to experiment and please any way I can , however I find myself sometimes with an extra hand wondering what else I can explore with new or intense territory for my play date....and if my Mouth is "full" sometimes it's too late to ask what you guys like...

So just want to know know what you boys like for us to do.....just play w your jewels, tickle them, pull, suck on them?

And nipples? Tweak, suck, pinch?? I've had some guys only like them pinched and twisted when they are close to exploding...

How does a girl best blow your mind?? .....should we ask upfront if we've never met, or figure it out on our own??

I'd love some feedback!

THIS IS NOT AN AD....I REPEAT.....NOT AN AD.....HEE HEE
  • Gbfsl
  • 02-24-2016, 04:50 AM
I love having my nipples played with. I think I have some nerve that runs from my nipples straight to my dick. My preference is a light tweaking of each nipple with the tongue in the beginning. Gets me instantly hard. Then once your mouth may be preoccupied in other areas, a tweaking with the fingers is nice.

One of my favorite ways to cum is you licking and sucking my nipples while giving me a hand job.

Don't get me wrong, I love my balls licked, sucked, and played with as well. But a nice teasing of my nipples is hard to beat.

In your picture here, if that right arm were stretched up my body, tickling my nipple, I would be ready to reward you for your efforts.

Okay, now I'm all horny!!

And nothing wrong with asking up front or I will often let you know that is what I like once we are started.
I love it when a provider uses her free hand(s) to grab the inside of my thigh(s) while her mouth is full...or massage the balls is great too....Personally, I hate my nipples played with it just feels weird to me...
I like my nipples rubbed or licked....but I perfer having my balls worshipped...licking,sucking, spit dripping...
Not big on having my nipples played with, but you can tug slap and suck on the boys.
I find lightly running your nails along my chest/pubic area or on my back to be one of the most pleasurable experiences during and after (as well as before; but that means it's nap time). Hard to find a better feeling after a great release than a sexy lady using her nails/fingers on me while my body is still tingling from that excitement.

edit: One of the best blowjobs I've had was from a civvie girl who, when she went down on the shaft, scratched somewhat more than lightly into my pubic area outwards, then back in as she came up.
I do like some light nipple play but the boys if they get a lot of attention licking hard sucking. I like it when a lady explores to find out what I like, I think if you do something we don't like we will tell you we don't like it. Just the ladies tell us hey we don't like that when we do certain things.
Just kidding. While you blow me use one hand to stroke the shaft and the other to lightly massage my balls and taint. Then you own me. Would you like me to come show you how in person?
  • L.A.
  • 02-24-2016, 08:38 AM
I like it when you're choking my chicken to also choke my neck.
I often times sensually message a gent's inner thighs as well as lightly caress his balls. I rarely go for the nipples. A very kinky friend would love for me to work his cock with my mouth hands-free, while simultaneously firmly pinch and twist both of his nipples.
I love having my nipples played with. I think I have some nerve that runs from my nipples straight to my dick. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
(My frosh year in college, a millennium or so ago) I thought I was some kinda ''weirdo" or something when (for the first time) a very sexxy Latina one evening applied nipple stimulus (light fingering over the nipple tip, slightly "tweaking") while showing off her oral skills. In no time flat I erupted with the force of a fire hydrant; it practically knocked the breath out of me it was so intense. I was instantly a fan.

Since then, it's been the catalyst to push me over the edge. That said, I completely agree....there has to be a mass of nerves (brain to nipple to cock/balls, etc) for some guys....
  • BLM69
  • 02-24-2016, 10:28 AM
no hands bbbj with balls sucking also going on
Ball play (massage, pulling, sucking, etc), taint and ass light touch teasing. Good stuff IMO should a woman find herself with a spare hand.
Ball play and taint, more than nipples.
Balls, nipples, and PM !!!

Everything !!! Please !!!