Those Quiff Moments

Quiffs...... Those often funny, embarrassing, or awkwardly sexy moments BCD.

One moment remembered: About an hour into my first meeting with Caitie Mae. There we were taking a break and just cuddling and chatting for a bit..... A short silent pause..... Then an odd bubbly vibrating noise..... Caitie looked at me with her brown eyes and whispered, "Quiff??" in a sexy questioning tone. To which we both giggled and got busy again. Not sure Caitie Mae remembers the moment, but I do.
Never seen it called quiff before... Google calls that a hairstyle.
do you mean a queef??
Quiff, queef.... Thanks for the correction.... whatever...... I am talking QUEEFs here.

Hairstyle??..... that is an odd error on my part. Caitie Mae didn't have a hairstyle down where the queef escaped...... well, she didn't have any hair there.
I think you mean "pussy fart"....
I think you mean "pussy fart".... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Uhhhh.....yup. Thats it! Thanks for the trailer park translation.
I love PUSSY FARTS...That means you were working that pussy...or had been working that pussy...lol

Make her laugh and listen to the air release...lol
Never seen it called quiff before... Google calls that a hairstyle. Originally Posted by FunInDFW

Maybe it could have something to do with a hairstyle...

I personally HATE when that happens, but you guys do love it. Freaks! Lol
^^ Most guys love it ?? Damn freaks....lol
It's fun to push a girls tummy like an accordion and make sweet queef music.

Remember brooke cumsalot? She was a machine gun in that department.
Remember brooke cumsalot? She was a machine gun in that department. Originally Posted by killswitch321
oh yes! and she would come about 20 times an hour!
My first ever hobby partner, her name was Patty, first introduced me to the term "pussy farts". She was a six-foot tall redhead, yet tight as a tick (hence the PF's) and taught me a lot in addition to the terminology of the hobby; I still think of her with fond remembrance.