ON the Road to saying goodbye to BBW status

As so many of you know I am what they call slightly bbw... Dont get me wrong I love my curves and like many of you love my DDS...However I recently I found some pictures that were taken during my first weeks in this hobby...

It was enough incentive to begin the journey of losing the bbw status.Now dont get me wrong I will probably never be a true spinner anymore and I will never lose my curves but the goal is to completely lose bbw status by August...

So come join me in saying goodbye to the bbw status over these next few months...

Kitten
Well, if you are going to Fitness 10 in NLR, let me join you in the workouts. Nothing like company to push you to succeed. I just need to get baxk to 300 setups a day and lifting weights every other day. The aerobic machines don't hurt as well. Honestly, I'm up for it. Let me know.
I havent gotten that far I have started with 2 hours of aerobics and an at least 30 mins of walking every day but sundays ... I will be looking at gyms today.. I will let you know and thank you. I really apprecaite that
Good luck, though I suppose that we curvy chasers will just have to look elsewhere now.

Cheers,

bcg
Thanks BCG but you know I will always have curves even being slimmer I have killer curves you know tiny waist big boobs and big butt...I have just decided to leave the bbw status to the other girls... Im ready to have my body back lol

Just think of hte fun you can have with the curves mmm
Good for you Kitten! I know how you feel. I have struggled with being overweight most of my life. I come from a long line of big eaters and learned my bad habits at an early age. About 3 years ago I finally decided to do something about it and started a strict diet, cardio, and weight-training program. I lost 40 lbs. and about 6 inches from my waist in less than a year's time and I feel better now than I ever have. I have been able to maintain my same weight these last couple of years by faithfully sticking with the exercise and weight training, but I am able to cheat on my diet more than I used to now. It requires alot of discipline, but it is so worth it in the end. Good luck and if you need any advice or words of encouragement just give me a shout!
  • ndark
  • 02-17-2010, 05:47 PM
Awwww, I'm gonna miss the boobs and that juicy booty! At least you'll still have those BBE...Big Beautiful Eyes (Blue that is!)-NDark
As so many of you know I am what they call slightly bbw... Dont get me wrong I love my curves and like many of you love my DDS...However I recently I found some pictures that were taken during my first weeks in this hobby...

It was enough incentive to begin the journey of losing the bbw status.Now dont get me wrong I will probably never be a true spinner anymore and I will never lose my curves but the goal is to completely lose bbw status by August...

So come join me in saying goodbye to the bbw status over these next few months...

Kitten Originally Posted by kittendd

This is awsum! Good luck huni and you will be able to do it, just stay focused babe. Switch up your deit a little, eat lots of salads and cut the sodas out, drink plenty of water and remember to not eat late at night.

I am glad to see someone trying to better themselves, I quit smoking ciggs Dec. 28th ( I did this for my health and not only for health but to gain weight and also since I plan to do this for awhile than smoking ciggs is not going to help me stay active and young) and plus I can't stand the way those stinky things smell...gross!!! I have gained from 102 all the way up to 111 (wow...lol to me that is good, my goal is 120 by the summer!!!) I feel soooo much better now!!!! I haven't messed up at all and I am so proud of myself!!

Keep in the right mind frame and you will do it girl!! Keep us posted on your progress.

Again, GOOD LUCK SWEETIE...

I hope all works out for you!!!
I wish you the best of luck Kitten. For your health not just to look like you use too. Dreams I am very proud of you!!! I have had so many people close to my heart die from smoking. Good for you!
Best of luck to both of you.

Kitten Originally Posted by kittendd

This is awsum! Good luck huni and you will be able to do it, just stay focused babe. Switch up your deit a little, eat lots of salads and cut the sodas out, drink plenty of water and remember to not eat late at night.

I am glad to see someone trying to better themselves, I quit smoking ciggs Dec. 28th ( I did this for my health and not only for health but to gain weight and also since I plan to do this for awhile than smoking ciggs is not going to help me stay active and young) and plus I can't stand the way those stinky things smell...gross!!! I have gained from 102 all the way up to 111 (wow...lol to me that is good, my goal is 120 by the summer!!!) I feel soooo much better now!!!! I haven't messed up at all and I am so proud of myself!!

Keep in the right mind frame and you will do it girl!! Keep us posted on your progress.

Again, GOOD LUCK SWEETIE...

I hope all works out for you!!!
Originally Posted by MissDreams
Well, if you are going to Fitness 10 in NLR, let me join you in the workouts. Nothing like company to push you to succeed. I just need to get baxk to 300 setups a day and lifting weights every other day. The aerobic machines don't hurt as well. Honestly, I'm up for it. Let me know. Originally Posted by arcoog
Fitness 10... that's where I went when I was living in NLR. Not a bad gym, and really good price. I've started running again. It sucks, but I feel better when I do it.
Thanks Everyone for the words of encouragement.. NDark I will never lose the boobs or the butt... They are here to stay just on a curvier slimmer sexier body...and they are all yours to enjoy anytime you want to drop by...

Thanks everyone for the recommendation of Fitness 10 its my top choice for gym when I start going in April..

Dreams good luck on quitting smoking...I quite myself a couple of years ago...If you need to talk or you just need to vent call me anytime...

Guy thank you for that ... Dont be suprised if you get pm one early morning lol...

Once again everyone thank you so much for your support and your word of encourgement...

Hugs

Kitten

... my goal is 120 by the summer!!!
Originally Posted by MissDreams
I could have you at 120 by the end of next month with my homemade tamales! Gaining weight can be a lot of fun. & I happen to be an expert at it. As for me, I absolutely HAVE to find the power cord to my stairmaster...or I'm going to be in trouble soon!
I could have you at 120 by the end of next month with my homemade tamales! Gaining weight can be a lot of fun. & I happen to be an expert at it. As for me, I absolutely HAVE to find the power cord to my stairmaster...or I'm going to be in trouble soon! Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door
MmMmMm... Did somebody say tamales?!? lol heheh
That's what I am talking about !!!!!!!!!!!! What time is supper??????