Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Extremely good looking lady,
small natural breasts ,
beautiful smile,
great personality
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for this review.

How close is she to what's in her picture gallery?
Damage?
  • grail
  • 11-15-2021, 07:56 PM
Highly doubtful she's 31 as she's been around since the Studio One days. Somewhere in the 40's more realistic but she looks like she has aged well.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t-214-856-0855

This brings back nothing but great memories, saw her half a dozen times in Houston back when she traveled.
How close is she to what's in her picture gallery? Originally Posted by howdy_booty
Her pictures are Real and looks identical to pictures. I started seeing her when she
originally started at Studio one doing the deed on the mattress on the floor. Great girl and always reliable.
I was 25 when I first saw her
I'm still skeptical as all get out. I've seen these same pictures for years in her oh2 ads
I'm still skeptical as all get out. I've seen these same pictures for years in her oh2 ads Originally Posted by howdy_booty
I get that and I'm not sure why she doesn't update them but trust me she is SMOKIN HOT in oerson and looks better than her pics. At least this was the case when I saw her twice in the middle of last year
I get that and I'm not sure why she doesn't update them but trust me she is SMOKIN HOT in oerson and looks better than her pics. At least this was the case when I saw her twice in the middle of last year Originally Posted by ScrewedUp29
So a year and a half ago, right around when all the gyms closed, she was smoking hot

I'm not trying to be disrespectful at all, please don't take it that way, but this is what I'm saying. All the intel and pics are year{s} old.