Behind Closed Doors Accessories

Pantyhose, fishnets or silky thigh highs? Do you like garter belts? Do you like lacy gloves? Do you like a combination of leather and lace? How about the lady being completely naked, sucking on a lollypop wearing only bobby socks?
When making love do you like the heels to stay on the feet or take them off? Some of those heels can be a bit dangerous when changing positions. LOL!
I hope that there is feedback from both the ladies and the gentlemen.
Thigh highs and garter belts!
  • Trey
  • 08-30-2011, 03:52 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What Trey said.
oh, jeez...

Yes!...all of that.

;-)

-T
Personally I like to wear fish net and form fitting bustier's. If I'm working with a partner I love for her to wear a nice lacy teddy.Prefferably black or hot pink.
As for heels yes they can turn into spurs when doing CG.
Sometimes I am in the mood for some thigh highs with a garter belt. Sometimes I feel like black fishnets with some black heels.
Stretch-lace G-string panties and high heels....works for me....better than being completely nude.
Please stay with the discussion at hand and don't go away from the question. If you don't have an opinion just pass!!
Butt ass naked!!
Butt ass naked has worked for me. The only people that I will see right away are my regulars.

As a result I have only had enough time to shower and grab a towel. LOL!
Lingerie is nice. It seems like not to many providers wear it unless requested in advance.
a gag ball
Skirt, sans the panties
Skirt, sans the panties Originally Posted by internet_inventor2

sans the bra under the blouse and plus thigh highs.

Depends on the plans. Dinner and dancing, may be a long dress with slit.