BP Cheyanne - Info?

She's been advertising a while as outcall only and just now has apparently started offering some incall. Pics look great. I figure there'd be a review if anyone had seen her, but I figured I'd double-check. Looks almost TGTBT, but you never know...

http://killeen.backpage.com/BodyRubs...all-28/6776240
Sorry for the bump but I was about to ask the same question..
Sorry for the bump but I was about to ask the same question.. Originally Posted by silvester91999
I got really close to T-ingOFTT but I got cold feet. I keep thinking about it.
Someone has asked about her before, I met her at a club in Killeen, she is a big girl. Those pics are her, but from a very flattering angle. At the time I met her she also worked at some body rub place near the mall. Not sure if it still exists though. I had the opportunity for a freebie from her and passed it up. If you don't mind large women though and her face looks attractive to you, go for it.
Someone has asked about her before, I met her at a club in Killeen, she is a big girl. Those pics are her, but from a very flattering angle. At the time I met her she also worked at some body rub place near the mall. Not sure if it still exists though. I had the opportunity for a freebie from her and passed it up. If you don't mind large women though and her face looks attractive to you, go for it. Originally Posted by mikeypimp
Thanks for the info, Mikey!