Why so dry

It seems for the past few months that not that many providers have come to visit our area . I know it is hot outside but I am thirsty and I bet there is alot more that are as well. So please come take a trip to our area ladies and come see all the nice up standing gentlemen asap .
I be in that area alot i am on here and on bp.. I will be back there on the 22nd if your interested you can look me up
I just know that ECCiE isnt emphasized or as much of a big deal in Waco and alot of people get shocked at outrageous prices that are cheap in other areas
I wouldn't mind coming to visit. Any advice on what area to stay?
I think killeen would welcome you with open arms. I know its hot but we can turn up the heat. (;
As far as where to stay, make plans and I'll suggest a few options based on rates.
WOOOHOOO! that felt good (;
++1
Awesome! I'm making plans now.
Where's Ranch to holler "Thread Hijacking"? Seemed so quick to do so the other day.... I thought this thread was about Waco? Cassandra we here in Waco can accomodate you just as well as spoiled Killeen can...
Gotta be quicker then that
No thread Hi-Jacking here. The Waco/Killeen/BCS area is all one area, even though they are miles apart. emoney not to worry I watch all the threads, I can handle it. Ranch
I will be in Killeen this Sunday and Monday.

@emoney- Waco is only a little over an hour away. I wouldn't mind stopping by......;-)
Hey Doc!!!!!
Heeyyyyy Buck! See you soon!
Yeah, there is a base over there, come on... that has GOT to mean business right?
  • Paven
  • 08-17-2012, 12:10 AM
Personally I liked staying in Temple, it's a straight shot down for Waco guys to come see you and it's only a hop skip and a jump from Killeen. I will be staying there again when I make future visits. I found a nice 3 star place when I was there Monday.