The place to go in Jakarta

Hello friends,

I was in Jakarta three days. There is one place with rave reviews on ISG and I must admit it was great. I ended up going there all three days and not hunting in the red-light district.

King's Cross
http://kingcrossjakarta.co.id/
Very nice men's club, in Kelapa Gading, which is a commercial area far east of central Jakarta. Many affordable hotels in this area, within walking distance, but next time I will simply stay at this hotel

Club entrance fee 75,000

First floor - tons of girls to select, maybe 50
silver girls - 675,000 1hr w/room (I did this twice)
diamond girls - 900,000 1 hr w/room
They seemed of equal quality
has pool tables

Second floor - massage girls, about 25
don't remember price but around 150,000 1 hr massage (didn't try)

Third floor - entertainment room
alternates 1 hr of sexy dancing with 1 hr of live music (quite good)
dancers - buy drinks at inflated prices
dancers cost 1,500,000 1 hr, 4,000,000 to take out
much higher quality-VERY HOT!
can waste a lot of money here, but, if you buy drinks, you can fondle the really hot ones some

I did two silver girls. First was a bummer, but very cute. Second was a good sport and also cute.

I talked to two dancers. One was really really hot and a good flirt. The second was hot and ready to go. I refused the high price and she wanted to schedule after work for 1,000,000. I didn't end up meeting her, so I don't know how much time or how good she would be. The waiter who helped me negotiated wanted a tip for his help.
On 1st floor, is it one pop and done or can you cum twice in one hour?
I don't know. I think you pay for the time, not the services therein. I just want one and didn't ask for more. I'm sure you can ask.

On 1st floor, is it one pop and done or can you cum twice in one hour? Originally Posted by sfdavesf
  • M_A
  • 07-26-2016, 05:55 AM
Should have checked out Alexis Hotel. See my review. I'm going back to Indonesia later this year might check the place you mention out.
Your review suggests that Alexis Hotel is even better: http://www.alexisjakarta.com/index.php . More selection and better prices.

Should have checked out Alexis Hotel. See my review. I'm going back to Indonesia later this year might check the place you mention out. Originally Posted by M_A
  • Tiny
  • 08-01-2016, 07:22 PM
I had a bit of a different experience at King's Cross. It seems like it took forever to get there from downtown. Yes, the quality and value were decent, but I didn't think it was worth the travel time. And if I hadn't gone with a native Indonesian speaker, I would have felt uncomfortable. Kudos nicemusic. That's not an easy area to navigate for English speakers like us, and it's great you were able to do it and had a great time.

I'm not that fond of Alexis either. It's one of the most expensive places in Jakarta. If you're going upscale for that kind of a place, I far prefer Malioboro, for the vibe and the women.

If you want English speakers, Jalan Faletahan offers good value. CJ's in the Mulia and BATS in the Shangrila are higher priced.

And no visit to Jakarta is complete without some time spent in the Jalan Mangga Besar area. ISG is indeed a great resource.