Reverse Rape... is there such a thing?

Is there such a thing as a Reverse Rape fetish? Imagine a scenario where a visiting woman spontaneously locks you in and then demands you strip and service her however she wants? Not as far as submission for abuse/humiliation, more for hard sex, but the woman leads and uses you. Is this mild domination or just being seduced (which would be too middle of the road).

Stay curious my friends!
There was a recent thread on raping the client!!
I would love to make guys fuck my brains out bare and cream me the way I need to be fucked- hard and deep so your bare cock is constantly rubbing on my clit and g spot)) sounds so perfect))))
Well, the obvious question in THAT scenario is who is paying who for the session?

I.e., how badly do you need/want it?
Teagenluv your enthusiasm and description gave me a hard on Instantly !
I want to be that man for you and I’ll of course pay you your full hourly rate plus $100 an hour , you decide ❤️👍
I think a fun rollplay like the reverse rape is with the lady blackmailing me to pleasure her. Something like boss/worker relationship. Maybe a coworker or sexy friend of the SO who found out I was seeing providers. Something like that. Lot of pussy licking, face sitting and her in charge. Of course, I'm assuming both agree as to what is on the table and what isn't. I know this is the kinky lovers posting area, but, I'm not that kinky. 😬
I didn't think there was such a thing as reverse rape. Until I saw a review of a TS today.
I guess there is such a thing.
From a 100% female? Go ahead, try to rape me. I won't kiss and tell...
One of the hot things about a reverse rape is to force the guy to fuck the slut bare and cream her))))
One of the hot things about a reverse rape is to force the guy to fuck the slut bare and cream her)))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Clearly, you are someone that I need to meet.
I was brutally attacked by a as hot as it gets 5 foot 1 110 pound half thai half phillapino women with long black silky hair down to her ankles .

I was unlocking the door of my room which was right in front of the elevator and just got the door open to set down my bags when the elevator door opened and this women [ lets just call her suzi ] ran at me full speed and leaped at me in mid air like some kind of spin kick knocked my legs out from under me and ripped off my shirt .

The whole time screaming at the top of her lungs with her accent FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME NOW !!!!!!!
Still screaming OH MY GOD OH MY GOD FUCK ME NOW !!!she was trying to get my BDU trouser belt off and get to my cock .

im laying on my back half in the hall way half in the room and she is more are less sitting on me all 110 pounds of her .[Boy i was scared ]
Making noises i never heard another human make shreeks and shrills as the Door to room next to mine opens as does the elevator just as she has my cock about in her mouth

the women in the next room says is everything alright who is screaming ???

The couple getting off the elevator got back in it as soon as the had got off and Suzi stands up grabs me by my cock into the the room .

Terrible terrible experience it was at the down town marriot that night

Terrible i tell you !!!
Ok slick,

Was just flying along with my hose just dangling in the wind, to dry off from a prior encounter, and out of nowhere this tomcat just came up under me, latched on, drained and swallowed every drop I had, then just took off with an inconsiderate breif thank you, and was never seen again.

True story and there are pics out there.
Maybe in that Amazon position... I gotta try that sometime.
Marriage
I was brutally attacked by a as hot as it gets 5 foot 1 110 pound half thai half phillapino women with long black silky hair down to her ankles .

I was unlocking the door of my room which was right in front of the elevator and just got the door open to set down my bags when the elevator door opened and this women [ lets just call her suzi ] ran at me full speed and leaped at me in mid air like some kind of spin kick knocked my legs out from under me and ripped off my shirt .

The whole time screaming at the top of her lungs with her accent FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME NOW !!!!!!!
Still screaming OH MY GOD OH MY GOD FUCK ME NOW !!!she was trying to get my BDU trouser belt off and get to my cock .

im laying on my back half in the hall way half in the room and she is more are less sitting on me all 110 pounds of her .[Boy i was scared ]
Making noises i never heard another human make shreeks and shrills as the Door to room next to mine opens as does the elevator just as she has my cock about in her mouth

the women in the next room says is everything alright who is screaming ???

The couple getting off the elevator got back in it as soon as the had got off and Suzi stands up grabs me by my cock into the the room .

Terrible terrible experience it was at the down town marriot that night

Terrible i tell you !!! Originally Posted by slickahhughs
Sounds more like a
F4-D
Ok slick,

Was just flying along with my hose just dangling in the wind, to dry off from a prior encounter, and out of nowhere this tomcat just came up under me, latched on, drained and swallowed every drop I had, then just took off with an inconsiderate breif thank you, and was never seen again.

True story and there are pics out there. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Sounds more like a F4?