In need of worship

• Eldra
  • 11-19-2017, 12:05 AM
Hello ladies who's into cock worship I'm really in need looking for that SPECIAL one
Well you know what

Any gal can suck a dick...but it takes a woman to blow your mind
I agree with DallasRain that you need a woman to totally blow your mind while sucking your hard throbbing cock as well as licking and sucking your balls loaded with all those delicious sperms))))))
Jessica ( UTR) under the provider search. She almost goes into a trance when she starts sucking cock. Totally gets into it. amazing lady. Very pretty face, not a skinny girl, but not big. typical Milf you would see in a grocery store. Loves to suck.
Agree - Jessica is remarkable!!
Mmm Cock Worship is my Specialty!
  • Zena
  • 11-19-2017, 11:20 PM
I happily~ adore and worship cock! I worship the man and his cock, I WANT TO BE THE BEST (Oral) HE HAS EVER HAD! Or in the top 3! Cock worship is special, and yes, it is truly an art.
Well you know what

Any gal can suck a dick...but it takes a woman to blow your mind Originally Posted by DallasRain
Amen! And hallelujah!
I am in south Austin, very close to you and LOVE a long slow sexy C&B Worship session. I am very well reviewed for this service and would love to meet you. If a mature woman with big tits and fun attitude, who is very into it, is on the menu, call me.
  • Eldra
  • 11-23-2017, 12:22 AM
Which Jessica is the cock worship I'm trying to look her up now