I’m disabled just have a question for All providers who have seen disabled men

I became disabled about 8yrs ago paralyzed from chest down. My question is how many providers have seen anyone that’s paralyzed I’m asking cause I’ve talked to a lot of ppl in my situation and they tell me there still having sex. Just wondering cause when I see a provider it’s just DATY but now I really wanna try tit out just don’t know where to get started. I’m hoping there’s someone on here who’s in same situation or providers who’s seen some one can give me an idea on how to get started
Just post in the Dallas forum and you will be contacted by gals.
I have seen many disabled gents..as long as you are clear upfront about your needs,desires and expectations you will have fun!
As I was a nurse for over twenty years I have no issues with your challenge's. Just let me know ahead so I can plan which toys to bring to make you my slut
I've seen a few that have severe disabilities. They are usually quite capable, and it only takes some minor adjustments to make things work.

I don't appreciate being surprised by not knowing ahead of time. There is always a mental readiness that goes along with getting physically ready, to prepare for each person. (and my place is up several flights of stairs, no way around that.)

Be clean, respectful, and let them know what accommodations you might need. Several well established ladies should respond.
  • Zena
  • 11-28-2017, 01:59 PM
Good communication upfront is key. You will be fine.
I wouldnt try a 22 year old or a 25 year old. Maybe a sexy lady over 35, (we have quite a few in Texas,) that has great skills and great IOP !!!! Best of luck to you! I hope you have a WONDERFUL TIME!