New Service Launch- Video/Picture Package

Hi doll baby! Hope your day is going well and that week started off right. I know our schedules have been tight and we may not have been able to meet yet, no problem at the right time we will! I wanted to take a moment to tell you about a new service I am expanding on you. In this package you will receive 20 personal nudes and selfies not seen on eccie along with 3 videos of me enjoying pure self inflicted bliss on myself. Dildo play, cucumber play, and a very upclose and direct video of me playing in wet wet juice box! The sounds alone will be enough to get your dick hard, guaranteed. How do you pay? I now accept google wallet payments, simply use my email: southeasternvixen@gmail.com
To transfer the payment into my account without exchanging personal information like legal names and CC info. Safe and secure, if you use google wallet to pay for everyday services then you know how easy it is. Once payment clears, instant or I see it is pending as some banks hold it for 48 hours I will send you the package to your phone via text or email your choice. Well I can get photos and videos anywhere? Yes you can but the difference here is that one day I'll be spread eagle in front of you begging for your cock! It's just the cherry on top to keep that excitement
Xoxo Kiela
I Take a lot of nudes as, well, I like to look at myself sexually. Running out will never be a problem for repeat customers. Package is set at $65 per pkg