DP or DP

Do any providers (or many) offer or have on their menu DP, DV or even an airtight? No way I have time to look at all the ads! LOL Or read all the reviews! I had the opportunity for a DP one time but I was the smallest person in the room and some how I ended up on the bottom! Before he mounted (she was a bigger girl) she alone almost pushed all the air out of me! So needless to say it didn't turn out so well! LOL I went soft before it was done and never even got off!
Or would entertain the idea?
The key here is that you have asked the right question. I am certain that you can find willing partcipants to satisfy your needs. Mostly because you have asked the question exactly the right way: DP or DP? There is no other option.
Maybe I need a lesson then? How would you ask the question?
Not sure if the women will reply to this in public, but it has surprised me how many want to try it if they haven’t. I set one up once that didn’t go as planned but know of 3 other women in my area that want to try. The difficult part is to find willing males. Some kind of phobia of balls touching for a lot of them. But good luck making it happen
There is a couple that frequents from KC. She looks great. Saw there ad on P411. I'm sure its on the menu.
Providers feel free to PM me. just sayin thanks