Bondage

I have recently began to experiment with this but I'm not sure if I like to be tied up or be the tire. Lol How do u know which one and who is willing to show me the ropes literally?
One of the "secret" advice in BDSM is that you can never be a good Dom(me) if you've never been a submissive.

Hell, even getting your hand cuffed from the back and someone having fun with you is a sure way of getting to know if you like being tied up or not. Of course, then it also gives you some wicked ideas about what you would do if the positions were reversed.

It's how I learned

I hope you find someone soon on either front. Bondage is a lot of fun.
One of the "secret" advice in BDSM is that you can never be a good Dom(me) if you've never been a submissive. Originally Posted by Jasmineisariot
This is 100% true. I have always felt the power lies with the sub, not the dom. While the dom is in control, the power is that the dom should be doing things that drive the sub overboard and pushes their limits. Once you have been a sub and know what it is really like to have your own limits pushed - you can then empethetically (sp?) torment your partner as the dom.

Let's set up a time to come to DFW and I'll help show you the roles on both sides! I love to switch!
Fetlife is one if not the best source of information about all kinds of kink including bondage. If you haven't already, try exploring it but you must become a member first and membership is free.
I have recently began to experiment with this but I'm not sure if I like to be tied up or be the tire. Lol How do u know which one and who is willing to show me the ropes literally? Originally Posted by Jessica Hollings
Jessica,
You may determine that you like both!...depending on your mood at the time and who you're with. As for me however, being restrained or restraining someone, I feel it's more interesting if commands are given that there's to be no touching and/or movement, where one is made to obey by another's directions rather than rope. Mental restraint if you will, where someone has their way with (uses) the other's body for selfish sexual gratification. And I suppose the "restrained" party gets gratification by knowing that they've been used.
-NQB
I have only experienced being restrained and have really enjoyed it.

In my opinion having total trust with the person you are with is the key.
I am submissive in bed naturally, I just struggle with being a top. I was recently with Zena in Waco (see review) and she said she was a sub. She switched with me and the inner Dom arrived and boy did she make a night of it!
  • Zena
  • 12-02-2017, 01:36 PM
Being a Sub first, has definitely taught me so much about both (or a Switch) or being a Domme in the Hobby!!!!.....turned on right now even THINKING about it!.......
I’m a bonafide Switch; thoroughly exploring my sub side has made my dom side MUCH more effective.
Jessica,
You may determine that you like both!...depending on your mood at the time and who you're with. As for me however, being restrained or restraining someone, I feel it's more interesting if commands are given that there's to be no touching and/or movement, where one is made to obey by another's directions rather than rope. Mental restraint if you will, where someone has their way with (uses) the other's body for selfish sexual gratification. And I suppose the "restrained" party gets gratification by knowing that they've been used.
-NQB Originally Posted by NotQuiteBond
You are right about mental restraint. The mind game is very important in a D/s scene. I have experienced both roles as the Domme & as the sub. I have also been bound & done the binding. I like both roles and both kinds of play.
Trust is paramount in any scene, but especially when there is bondage. Truly the only way to know what you enjoy is to experiment. And you do not want to experiment with someone you can't trust. Fetlife is a great connection to your local kink community and there are many opportunities to learn from very experienced people through that site.