Jakarta tips?

I've got four nights in Jakarta (two nights in transit for vacation, and two nights on the way back) in March, and would love any tips from those that have partied there recently. Things change pretty quickly there, and most of the posts on this thread are pretty old. While I'm not terrible looking, I'm 42, so likely too old for the loud clubs. I'm just looking for a chill time with some gorgeous ladies.

My current game plan:
(Inbound) 2 nights staying at B Fashion Hotel-
Day/Night 1-After a couple of long flights (and a shower), I figure an in-room FS massage will be just what I need. Then I'm thinking of having a low key night checking out Blok M. I realize the quality isn't as good there, but I had a BLAST with the girls of Coco Lips in Puerto Galera/Sabang a couple years ago, and would like to barfine a girl or two for a night if I find something(s) to my liking.
Night 2-In house partying at B Fashion since my flight out is early as balls.

(Outbound) 2 nights staying at the Pullman Jakarta Thamrin
Day/Night 3-Head over to one of the "entertainment" venues around 5:30 or 6pm while they're fresh. I'm currently leaning towards checking out Malioboro, but I'm open to some of the other ones as well, so I'd greatly appreciate any comparisons, suggestions, price updates, and tips. Then I'll probably spend some time at BATS or CJ's afterwards that night to check out the freelancers.
Night 4-Rinse and repeat. Back to Malioboro if I liked it, or check out a different one.

Also, any tips for what to do during the day? The only thing I have been able to come up with is mall walking and trying to hit on women that barely speak English, but that doesn't sound too terribly appealing to this "bule"...lol.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers
Sleep during the day