As a person visiting Vegas...

Are these flyers and card around the town real or fake?
Are they stings/not the person or are they legit?

Thanks in advanced.
Yes, the cards are real. I believe they are made of paper ...
The girls pictured on the cards, Not so much.....

Are these flyers and card around the town real or fake?
Are they stings/not the person or are they legit?

Thanks in advanced. Originally Posted by ILoveWomenHey
Right, rarely are the girls you see advertised anywhere the same people you'll come across. They'll be older, heavier, or completely different people. Worse, sometimes you'll get a "substitute" that doesn't look half bad, but then you'll have to cough up a "door fee" which is usually just to cover them walking into your hotel room, then you'll have to pony up even more, depending on what you want. Just be extremely careful, Vegas is a city of games, and a lot of those girls know how to play the game very well.
Right, rarely are the girls you see advertised anywhere the same people you'll come across. They'll be older, heavier, or completely different people. Worse, sometimes you'll get a "substitute" that doesn't look half bad, but then you'll have to cough up a "door fee" which is usually just to cover them walking into your hotel room, then you'll have to pony up even more, depending on what you want. Just be extremely careful, Vegas is a city of games, and a lot of those girls know how to play the game very well. Originally Posted by Blowhard88
Yeah I’ll probably stick to something more structured then like Sheris ranch
They are good for collecting and playing card games like go fish.
Lol I wouldn't do a brothel unless you got millions. They charge a lot and the ladies don't even get half...
Lol I wouldn't do a brothel unless you got millions. They charge a lot and the ladies don't even get half... Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
I’m willing to pay extra for a safe, and clean experience. IMO that’s why people go to Vegas... to spend money, I’ll just subtract it from gambling money.
I doubt I'll ever go to another Vegas-area brothel. Sheri's is so overpriced and Alien Cathouse never has anyone good.

The good brothels are up by Reno anyway.
  • zont
  • 05-17-2020, 05:27 PM
Surprised that no one has brought up the good old "Check out the Vegas ladies on Eccie" solution yet...
  • cynic
  • 05-17-2020, 05:29 PM
They are good for collecting and playing card games like go fish. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Twenty-some years ago, a buddy and I were passing through Vegas. We walked down the Strip, because my buddy had never been there. He started calling the business cards "Hooker Trading Cards" Name has stuck in my mind ever since
Surprised that no one has brought up the good old "Check out the Vegas ladies on Eccie" solution yet... Originally Posted by zont
That part
Ha ha