SA Men's Club Closed?

Yesterday the SA Men's Club Instagram account mentioned that they would be "Closed Until Further Notice". Figured there might be chatter in this group about it, but I guess...not yet? Still too early, maybe? Nobody here goes there any more?

Someone in the IG comments mentions that "extras" might be the reason, but who knows.

It's been a few months since I've been there, so I don't have any info as to the why but figured I'd start a thread on it anyway.
Reason they got closed down because tabc caught them buying alcohol from a non-distributor. Hearing might open again in March or April
  • 500sl
  • 02-09-2023, 05:23 AM
Probably more to the story than that, that may have been the straw…….
Damn I would stay away when it does open TABC will probably be in that place for the next year looking for violations
Reason they got closed down because tabc caught them buying alcohol from a non-distributor. Hearing might open again in March or April Originally Posted by Sceptre70
Well, that just sounds really...boring. LOL!
Hence the problem with strip club rumours and innuendo. Heard from an ex-employee this stems from the 16 y/o that got hired back in 2018(?). Supposedly she also worked at sweet spot. That same week one of the owners was in town spending hours in the office. Likely checking up on paperwork. Vice was also making rounds at that time. Have heard other things as well. However this one seems to make more sense to me. Supposedly she used a fake i.d. to gain employment. If so then you also have a minor being served/consuming alcohol (most likely). Oh...the tangled web we weave...
I drove by there recently and the side of the building was tagged with graffiti. Well that sucks.
Those graffiti tags have been there for a while
Since they closed.
I'm guessing nobody went to jaguars lol. I guess we that disenchanted with strip clubs. More of a day guy myself
Yes, I'm more of a day guy myself too. However, I stopped by Jaguars one night and they wanted different amounts for parking, depending how closed you parked to the entrance..Ha. I just parked on the street. I stayed for a little while, but just left. It looks kinda the same. I think there were a couple of cubans there.
Still closed or open? I remember seeing the website acting like it was open recently. Graffiti still there.
Graffiti still there. I saw cops there once. Probably a pull over stop I don't know. Every other day I see a car or 2. Probably owners. The people walking outside were old and dressed normally So I don't think they were vagrants. Probably still has owners. But probably no reason to open yet if ever.
And this was me commuting on the bus whenever I pass it by.
Now the building has no graffiti I noticed. Idk what is gonna happen ofcourse.