URL / Website: N/A
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: San Pedro Ave
Activities: Convo, Dances
Hair Length and Color: Brown to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Stacked busty brunette. Nice booty and overall hot chick.
Recommendation: Yes
Was this during the night or day?
Just to confirm, no extra curricular activities - just some high contact dances?
White not Hispanic?
It's been about 30+ days since I've been there. I heard they fired several ladies for being on the + side?
Can anyone in the know confirm that the 2 dollar Tuesdays are now history?
So yeah, far as I could tell they were definitely leaning towards the slim side but my last check in is also 30+ Days. TBH I was turned off after couch dances required an entry fee..
Good info Rex. Thanks.

Yoyoma, seems like someone was arrested at PT the week before Thanksgiving for prostitution. That's what the communitycrimemap.com site shows. That site might have errors, some say.

Maybe the arrest is related to the + side girls leaving PTs.

Lots of folks don't like arrest information shared, it might not be accurate. I'm glad someone shared it on eccie. Encourage information, no?

Allstars and Tiffs are listed on the site with arrests this month, December. The site, which is hard to use, shows no other arrests at clubs this year other than those 3.
Nice page. The site indicates the arrest occurred at night.

When I popped in the other day, 99% of the ladies were on the slim side. There was a weight lifter type in the mix.

I can see where they are attempting to make the club more appealing with the layout. Fwiw, there are 3 clubs charging $100 for VIP.
What are the clubs that charge a hundred? I'm guessing palace still charges 200.