San Antonio Clubs... SUCK

A few months back I came across a club near Tyler. Kind of a dirty place (concrete floor, cheap table and chairs) but fully nude and the ladies were friendly. Talked to a half dozen women, had a couple of not-to-bad dances. Fun evening for chump change.

I made a trip to Austin yesterday and checked out a club on the south east side of town. $40 cover and VIP. $5 bikini dances. $10 fully nude. There were more private VIP rooms available, but I wasn't on the prowl and decided to pass on the up-charges.

Girls were all Cubans and spoke little or no English. It was early -- two in the afternoon -- and there were probably a dozen or more ladies. Ages seemed to be early 20s to late 30s. A couple had mommy tummies, but most were slim with B to D cups. MM vs nature was about 40/60 split.

They were all hungry! Three very attractive women approached me as soon as I walked in. This NEVER happens in SA. Each of them walked over, said hello, sat down, and started to talk. Difficult because my Spanish is almost non-existent, but we got by. After a few minutes, I would say, "Thanks, maybe later," and they would politely excuse themselves. I decided to buy a couple of dances from one and we wandered off to the VIP. Bra & panties came off and she climbed on. Without going into details, all of the dances I bought were very enjoyable. The worst was as good if not better than the best I've had in SA.

I guess the point is the expectation in SA has dropped to such a disappointing level. Clubs in other cities offer much higher levels of entertainment value for less cash up front. And that was without sampling the reserved rooms.

How do we fix this? I mean, I get that this isn't Las Vegas, but it isn't Mayberry, either. I really don't want to throw in the towel and drive to Austin or Houston, but the clubs in SA currently suck.

Should we beat the drum of discrimination, that women should have the ability to choose what they wear? Are women so weak minded that they need their local government to protect their bodies from the public at large?

Do we need to work with some of the more liberal minded city council members to initiate change? The city council seems to be skewed hard left. It seems to be the height of hypocrisy for them to campaign on personal and LGBTQ rights, then support this sort of ultra conservative agenda.

How can we encourage the club owners to push for change? Or are they already and just aren't getting anywhere? Maybe some of the national clubs (Jaguars, Scarlett, ...) could push to initiate change, maybe make it worthwhile to the local powers that be.

Sorry for the rant. Just really disappointed with our local scene. Hate to say it, but I'll probably just head up to Austin a couple times a month until things change. Sure, its not a lot of cash, but it won't be going to Sugars, All Stars, or The Palace in the near future.
For me the Cubans have kept me out of the club's in SA. The 3 dances for $100 or trying to say starting a dance halfway thru the song counts as a full dance. Even some minimal touching/groping they wanna upcharge an astronomical amount of money.
I totally agree, SA strip clubs are awful! They used to be pretty damn good with an excellent selection of very attractive women. Tiffany’s, P.T.’s and Rick’s Cab were my go to Gentlemen’s Clubs. Such a good time!
Nowadays, I make the journey to Dallas and have a good time at Baby Dolls! I don’t know what the solution is, to make SA great again!
You talk a whole lot of guff regarding women being weakminded and shit. They run the risk of catching a charge that will stick with them and cause undue hardship, you not so much.

Neither the clubs nor the city have an incentive to change because they are still getting paid. Fwiw, I don't think the city leaders would blink an eye if all of the clubs suddenly shuttered.

Oh and about that solution - make that road trip to Austin or Dallas for your entertainment. However, what the clubs make at the door and VIP pales in comparison to the revenue they generate from alcohol sales.

A few months back I came across a club near Tyler. Kind of a dirty place (concrete floor, cheap table and chairs) but fully nude and the ladies were friendly. Talked to a half dozen women, had a couple of not-to-bad dances. Fun evening for chump change.

I made a trip to Austin yesterday and checked out a club on the south east side of town. $40 cover and VIP. $5 bikini dances. $10 fully nude. There were more private VIP rooms available, but I wasn't on the prowl and decided to pass on the up-charges.

Girls were all Cubans and spoke little or no English. It was early -- two in the afternoon -- and there were probably a dozen or more ladies. Ages seemed to be early 20s to late 30s. A couple had mommy tummies, but most were slim with B to D cups. MM vs nature was about 40/60 split.

They were all hungry! Three very attractive women approached me as soon as I walked in. This NEVER happens in SA. Each of them walked over, said hello, sat down, and started to talk. Difficult because my Spanish is almost non-existent, but we got by. After a few minutes, I would say, "Thanks, maybe later," and they would politely excuse themselves. I decided to buy a couple of dances from one and we wandered off to the VIP. Bra & panties came off and she climbed on. Without going into details, all of the dances I bought were very enjoyable. The worst was as good if not better than the best I've had in SA.

I guess the point is the expectation in SA has dropped to such a disappointing level. Clubs in other cities offer much higher levels of entertainment value for less cash up front. And that was without sampling the reserved rooms.

How do we fix this? I mean, I get that this isn't Las Vegas, but it isn't Mayberry, either. I really don't want to throw in the towel and drive to Austin or Houston, but the clubs in SA currently suck.

Should we beat the drum of discrimination, that women should have the ability to choose what they wear? Are women so weak minded that they need their local government to protect their bodies from the public at large?

Do we need to work with some of the more liberal minded city council members to initiate change? The city council seems to be skewed hard left. It seems to be the height of hypocrisy for them to campaign on personal and LGBTQ rights, then support this sort of ultra conservative agenda.

How can we encourage the club owners to push for change? Or are they already and just aren't getting anywhere? Maybe some of the national clubs (Jaguars, Scarlett, ...) could push to initiate change, maybe make it worthwhile to the local powers that be.

Sorry for the rant. Just really disappointed with our local scene. Hate to say it, but I'll probably just head up to Austin a couple times a month until things change. Sure, its not a lot of cash, but it won't be going to Sugars, All Stars, or The Palace in the near future. Originally Posted by justjoeinsanantonio
Unfortunately they're going to stay sucky until the current Human Display Ordnance is repealed. It was put in place awhile back by an older city council that had a more conservative make up. Although the ordnance had been challenged in court, it unfortunately failed.
It's up to the city council.

There are swimming pools run by the city where there are participants are with less clothing that what is allowed in the clubs.
Go figure.
  • 500sl
  • 12-23-2023, 03:48 AM
And now the city is making a run at regulating the byob clubs. More regulation is what drives away businesses. I think they want the sob industry gone.
I want to move out of here.